magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Major Announcement"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
InTheSky74
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: "Major Announcement" Reply with quote

Did anyone see the "Major Announcement" on the Magicjack logon screen today?

"Today our International Calling has gone World Class. We now use at&t exclusively to complete these calls. You still get the same low magicjack price."

My parents have a MagicJack and use it to call family in London regularly, and they said the service has been perfect the last few days.

Anyone else notice a difference?
Darkman90808
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I don't call internationally, it seems the call quality lately has been outstanding. Just for the heck of it yesterday I connected my MJ to a computer with a wireless connection speed of around 48 MPS and did a test on testmyvoip.com. The call quality was supposed to be equal to a bad cell phone connection but when I went "live" it was great.

I'm optimistic about the future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: