magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Obama Civilian Security

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BillyH
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Obama Civilian Security Reply with quote

(YouTube) We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that is just as powerful ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s
crackerjack
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: try this Reply with quote

Can you say "Gestapo" ???
norml jack
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can say against the Constitution, even as it eroding with each new Justice of the Supreme Court.

Our second amendment to The Constitution of the United States of America shall become supremely important on black tuesday.
VaHam
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: New "Security Force" Reply with quote

I sure hope this is not the beginning of a new "Security Force". They say they are "with security" in the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4LyozelGDY
msiam

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinna makes you wonder how many other sites were guarded with "Security" Confused that no one reported.. Can you say "intimidation"?? Shocked
VaHam
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:16 am    Post subject: Black Panther Response Reply with quote

VaHam wrote:
I sure hope this is not the beginning of a new "Security Force". They say they are "with security" in the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4LyozelGDY

To be fair I thought I'd post this video showing the Black Panther's response to the poll incident in the video above.
Black Panther Response Video

Quote:
Sgt. Ray Evers of the Philadelphia Police Department on Friday said there were no incidents of voter intimidation or violence involving white supremacists or Neo-Nazis on Election Day.

Source: Fox News - Party Leader Says Black Panther Presence at Polls Provoked by 'Neo-Nazis'

I am not sure what to make of this. Were these two Panthers at the polling place really assigned to go there or did they act on their own. The Panther leader in his response seems to be saying that their actions were sanctioned by the Black Panther's.

And before anyone jumps me I'd be just as upset if there had been skin heads there too. Voters should never be intimidated. There just seems to be no evidence that there were any skin heads present; other than the Black Panther leader's claims.
SpamBox

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummm wasn't the National Guard supposed to in charge of this...oh wait I forgot...W.B. sent all of them to the desert...and they're doing longer and more rotations than active duty. WTF is up with that!?!
root
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let 'em earn those paychecks, after all, it's not the boy scouts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: