magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO FRIGGIN LEARN SOMEDAY !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
conniemadagain
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: YOU PEOPLE NEED TO FRIGGIN LEARN SOMEDAY !!! Reply with quote

How many posts do you need to read "I was on chat for hours and got nothing done" ...

MJ chat is a friggn J O K E ...

You wants answers ... post your questions here in this forum ...

You got to get this through your heads: MJ got your money they don't give a shit anymore !!!

come on man !!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

But I did get a free plus from Dan ... hahahahahaha
Ruejo
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you paste the chat transcript here?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obvious to me that you are a MJ agent........!!

This site is full of transcripts of "chats" with you hopeless MJ agents!
cell14
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You wants answers ... post your questions here in this forum ...

You got to get this through your heads: MJ got your money they don't give a shit anymore !!!

The only good advise which can be given on this forum is to drop MJ service ( or better, not to get it first) and move on to one of the better alternatives. Twisted Evil
radzkillah
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing WHEN WILL THEY EVER EVER LEARN ??

As Joe said - They seem to have a calendar of there own Shocked
Palerider0098
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:50 am    Post subject: MagicJack Reply with quote

Honestly, I'd switch to a different provider given the recent issues that MJ is experiencing. They have been sued for Patent Infringements by Nettalk; the Court Docs were files on 9/21/2012 and now they are charging 19.95 a year for 500 monthly call forwarding minutes. They are no longer the Great Value which sucks, especially since I have 3 MJ's to replace now. You can attempt to get any answers from their live help, but I wouldn't bother as I have asked them many times about these issues and all I get is incorrect or B.S. answers from them.

Go to http://www.nettalk.com and check out their products; They offer a USB Model and an All in one that will work when connected to either a Network Jack or your Wi-Fi Connection. They will also port your current MJ number and they offer free call forwarding as well. MJ now charges for call forwarding and current users will lose this feature as well so there is no grandfathering for us.
conniemadagain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: MagicJack Reply with quote

How many times you going to copy and paste this same reply all over the forum ???

Nettalk ia AKA SUCKstalk ...

Palerider0098 wrote:
Honestly, I'd switch to a different provider given the recent issues that MJ is experiencing. They have been sued for Patent Infringements by Nettalk; the Court Docs were files on 9/21/2012 and now they are charging 19.95 a year for 500 monthly call forwarding minutes. They are no longer the Great Value which sucks, especially since I have 3 MJ's to replace now. You can attempt to get any answers from their live help, but I wouldn't bother as I have asked them many times about these issues and all I get is incorrect or B.S. answers from them.

Go to http://www.skumtalk.com and check out their products; They offer a USB Model and an All in one that will work when connected to either a Network Jack or your Wi-Fi Connection. They will also port your current MJ number and they offer free call forwarding as well. MJ now charges for call forwarding and current users will lose this feature as well so there is no grandfathering for us.
shmeng
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: MagicJack Reply with quote

Palerider0098 wrote:

Go to http://www.nettalk.com and check out their products; They offer a USB Model and an All in one that will work when connected to either a Network Jack or your Wi-Fi Connection. They will also port your current MJ number and they offer free call forwarding as well. MJ now charges for call forwarding and current users will lose this feature as well so there is no grandfathering for us.

just transfer already, why settle with Cheap? buy expensive ones.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: