magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

YIKES! This is fun.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeLynch
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: YIKES! This is fun. Reply with quote

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are not currently in a chat session.

All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

You are now chatting with 'Steph'

Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK554020134399X

Mike Lynch: Please cancel this Order TS14399769.

Steph: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.

Mike Lynch: OK!

Steph: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you.

Steph: Please wait while I check that for you

Steph: I will be right with you.

Mike Lynch: What did you find? Did you Cancel it?

Mike Lynch: The hour to Cancel is almost up. What is happening?

Mike Lynch: Steph, This is beginning to appear like Internet Fraud! I do not believe you are really looking for this Order nor a real person. I believe you are some robotic system responding to waste time to cause the Cancellation Hour to expire. Is this true?

Mike Lynch: Steph,

Mike Lynch: Please send me a copy of this Chat for my documentation purposes.

Steph: May i have the last 4 digit and the zip code of your credit card.

Mike Lynch: Yes, 0245 - 33764

Steph: Thanks

Steph: Please wait while I check that for you

Mike Lynch: Steph, I'll wait however, I will be calling my Credit Card Provider to Issue a Charge Back for this Order and Posting Negative Feedback with regard to the Product and the Service. I do not know your work load but this Chat is so old and long for a simple request that any Credit Card Provider will happily refuse payment.

Steph: I have tried checking here,but i cannot access to your order.

Steph: Can you please double check the last 4 digit of your credit card?

Mike Lynch: Sure, 0245!

Mike Lynch: Steph, Give me a minute, I'm on the phone with the 24 Hour Visa Line contesting this Order. Perhaps they will have a question for you. Hold on.

Mike Lynch: Steph, It appears that you will not help me Cancel this Order. Visa explained that you have already Billed my Account. Once it Posts, I'll be disputing it. I'll start Posting the Negative Feedback where ever I can on the Net. Thanks again for trying. If I were you I would start looking for a new Job as MJ appears to be a very disreputable company.

Mike Lynch: I just Posted my first WWW Negative Feedback! Sorry for the delay, I'm Posting others as I wait.

Mike Lynch: Just Posted my third Negative Feedback to the WWW. Keep trying to Cancel the Order. I'll continue to Post as I wait.

Steph: I want to make sure if that 4 digit of your dredit card is correct Mike?

Mike Lynch: This is a Joke right? You have the Order Nomber and the Order Number has the Last Four, tilt, try again, 0245.

Steph: Let me check it for you again.
MagicJackLinux
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:39 am    Post subject: Customer Service takes longer now Reply with quote

I've noticed ever since the explosion in new users and the infomercials, Calling on the CHAT through the Web pages takes a lot, LOT longer. Maybe it's they aren't staffed with enough people? I've never had a problem with MJ. Whats the major problem with yours? Just wondering?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: