magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wyse 9450 Motherboard Jumper Settings for Auto Power On?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Using magicJack on a Thin Client
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stevereno
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Wyse 9450 Motherboard Jumper Settings for Auto Power On? Reply with quote

I'm looking for a diagram or .pdf file that shows the jumper settings on the motherboard for a Wyse 9450 Thin Client motherboard. I know it's possible to jumper the motherboard so that the TC will automatically come on after an AC power failure, but I need to know exactly what jumper to move, install, or remove. Question
mpace
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: WYSE 9450 restart after power failure Reply with quote

In the system BIOS, if the admin password is enabled - the default password is Fireport
Upper case "F" only, Under the [power managment setup]
[AC loss Auto restart] change to Enable, & F10 to save..

Note: when you select from windows menu to shutdown it will restart.

good luck & use a UPS..
stevereno
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! That will work just fine for me. Much appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Using magicJack on a Thin Client All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: