magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Would YOU pay to run your MJ ATA again?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gashliquor
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject: Would YOU pay to run your MJ ATA again? Reply with quote

Would YOU pay to run your ATA again?, How much if any would you be willing to pay ( One Time Fee If Any ) It's a strange question and without asking me 40 million questions stick to the MAIN question please!, Plus the spies on this site is atroshish!. I'll keep them on there feet Laughing
neo2121

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 bucks for the new equations Very Happy
genxweb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would not be opposed to paying 29.99 a year vs the 19.99 for a open device solution from MJ, with the understanding they dont support your device.

My issues though stem from not just the fact I can't run my account in asterisk any more but the fact they impose other restrictions on where you can call. I have a few friends in the blocked areas.
laserjobs
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

$29.99/year and that is why I switched to NetTALK.
genxweb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laser that is why I started offering my own voip Smile Though if that was a option I would of prob did that and save my self the head ache.
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disregard as the post I was repying to was deleted...

Last edited by bitstopjoe on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dtm
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: Would YOU pay to run your MJ ATA again? Reply with quote

gashliquor wrote:
Would YOU pay to run your ATA again?

Not as long as Google Voice on the Obi is free and unrestricted. It is better than MJ ever was for a one time fee under 50 bucks.
Kif Kroker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Would YOU pay to run your MJ ATA again? Reply with quote

gashliquor wrote:
Would YOU pay to run your ATA again?, How much if any would you be willing to pay ( One Time Fee If Any ) It's a strange question and without asking me 40 million questions stick to the MAIN question please!, Plus the spies on this site is atroshish!. I'll keep them on there feet Laughing

Depends on who is providing the info necessary to make mJ work with an ATA again.

-If it is a 3rd party that has found a way around the new mJ authentication method, then I would probably not be willing to pay anything, as I feel mJ would probably change their method again thus disabling what I paid the 3rd party for.

-If mJ would charge a minimal fee (maybe around $10) I might consider going that route rather than let my mJ expire.

Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: