magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where to buy magicJack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagicJackLinux
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:42 am    Post subject: Magic Jack seen at 7-11 store Reply with quote

I saw it in the 7-11 Store in Rolling Meadows IL on Rt 62 Algonquin Road just East of Plumb Grove rd. 34.00$ I think. It was in the isle with cell phone items and Cards for them.
notthatimpressedbymj
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

magicjacktech wrote:
Please never buy magicjack except our official website. We never suggest or recommend buying magicjack from our resellers or other website. We do not provide any guarantee or replacement for the magicjack purchased from anywhere else. If your magicjack stop working or start malfunctioning , then we (magicjack tech support) people try our best to bring your magicjack back to work and in case we could not bring your magicjack back to work then we will issue you replacement (But you must have purchased magicjack from our official website.(www.magicjack.com)

FAKE!!!!!!
notthatimpressedbymj
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if you absolutly have to have it and the horror stories found here aren't enough to quash your sense of adventure, I would say buy from Walmart, because there is a good possibilty you may need to return it and MJ isn't all that good at returns.
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

notthatimpressedbymj wrote:
magicjacktech wrote:
Please never buy magicjack except our official website. We never suggest or recommend buying magicjack from our resellers or other website. We do not provide any guarantee or replacement for the magicjack purchased from anywhere else. If your magicjack stop working or start malfunctioning , then we (magicjack tech support) people try our best to bring your magicjack back to work and in case we could not bring your magicjack back to work then we will issue you replacement (But you must have purchased magicjack from our official website.(www.magicjack.com)

FAKE!!!!!!

It may be bad advice, but I'm not sure it is fake. Actually sounds like something that someone from the company would post. Regardless I doubt too many people are relying on a post from June 2009. Shocked
notthatimpressedbymj
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nailgunner wrote:
magicjacktech wrote:

FAKE!!!!!!

It may be bad advice, but I'm not sure it is fake. Actually sounds like something that someone from the company would post. Regardless I doubt too many people are relying on a post from June 2009. Shocked

Perhaps but it is at best an attempt at deception and in my case a total lie. I was refer to Walmart by MJ techsup because they couldn't process my order after 3 days of back and forth, and boy am I glad cause it goes back in the morning.
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps but it is at best an attempt at deception and in my case a total lie. I was refer to Walmart by MJ techsup because they couldn't process my order after 3 days of back and forth, and boy am I glad cause it goes back in the morning.

As I said, it was bad advice. Of course there was a full page or more of posters trashing his advice shortly after he/she posted it. We do appreciate you having our back 2.5 years later though. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: