magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warning !! dont call : 1-800-509-1709 to order MJ+

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
komodo25
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:05 am    Post subject: Warning !! dont call : 1-800-509-1709 to order MJ+ Reply with quote

Hi people , i had the worst experience with the majic jack people.
i ordered my MJ+ last night, and I had to go Thru a phone machine

after done, with my order, I went to majicjack.com and I asked about my order status. I talked with 5 differents Costumer support agents, and all of them told me, that I was not in the system.
(although they charged me $77.91 instantly from my debit card.

well, before making the order, they gave me the number 1-800-509-1709. and I called to that number to process my order.

Today i talked with another agent again, because i recived a email confirmation and all my shipping adress were wrong typed. therefore the costumer support agent, cancelled my order.:

Please read this weird conversation:

Moe: You c an place your order through phone by dialing 1-800-649-1271.only for magic jack plus .

jose: so what about this num? 1-800-509-1709

jose: ??

jose: is for?

Moe: Please place your order on this number only for magic jack plus .

Moe: 1-800-649-1271.

jose: but could you tell me for what is 1-800-509-1709 ??

jose: is thats your num too?

Moe: One moment please...

Moe: Please ignor this number and try to place your order for magic jack plus on this following number

Moe: 1-800-649-1271.

jose: but im asking because I want to know where i called

Moe: You c an place your order through phone by dialing 1-800-649-1271.only for magic jack plus

** mm.. Why he/she never gave me an answer? Confused
scotty200
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there

it take 24 hours for them to update there system i was were u were and did that and was told 24 hours and it wold be updated it a slow i know but there IVR is hard and they have to lessen and try to get that info off of a recording

also what ya could have did was give them the right info instead of Canceling
the MJP is a good device mine is working well

hope this helps
Matt9876
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing is wrong with ordering from the 1-800 number except it's a pain in the butt to use the IRV computer. spelling your email address is the hardest part.

Once the conformation email comes back to you it is easy to correct any errors by replying to the message with corrections. shipping is fast got mine in two days after correcting my name and house number.

The 1-800 number works and the MJ+ is an awesome product if you have good Internet service.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: