magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Want to buy MJ in Guangzhou or Chongqing, China

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
david777
MagicJack Newbie

Location: Beaches of California, USA (Currently in Guangzhou, China)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Want to buy MJ in Guangzhou or Chongqing, China Reply with quote

Are there any deep discounted price wholesellers/resellers or closeouts or auctions of new MJs in Guangzhou or Chongqing areas? Considering to do this as a business... any pros & cons? Any ideas will be highly appreciated!! Very Happy Feel free to pm me. Wink Very Happy
crackerjack
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Want to buy MJ in Guangzhou or Chongqing, China Reply with quote

david777 wrote:
Are there any deep discounted price wholesellers/resellers or closeouts or auctions of new MJs in Guangzhou or Chongqing areas? Considering to do this as a business... any pros & cons? Any ideas will be highly appreciated!! Very Happy Feel free to pm me. Wink Very Happy

For the sake of your sanity DONT DO IT!!!!!
david777
MagicJack Newbie

Location: Beaches of California, USA (Currently in Guangzhou, China)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Re: Want to buy MJ in Guangzhou or Chongqing, China Reply with quote

crackerjack wrote:

Laughing Interesting! Cj, thanks for your advice... Have you had first hand experience doing it and running into the some serious roadblocks? Would really appreciate if you could please elaborate your experiences & reasons... thnks much !! Wink Cool
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Great Firewall of China may be an issue for you now or in the future unless your customers will all be using Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) for Internet access.

I am sure you are familiar with it but in case you aren't, here is a recent article on it http://www.tapscape.com/google-goes-dark-in-china/ .
crackerjack
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Re: Want to buy MJ in Guangzhou or Chongqing, China Reply with quote

david777 wrote:
crackerjack wrote:

Laughing Interesting! Cj, thanks for your advice... Have you had first hand experience doing it and running into the some serious roadblocks? Would really appreciate if you could please elaborate your experiences & reasons... thnks much !! Wink Cool

You will find in these pages 5 years worth of willful as well as accidental things done by Magicjack to bedevil their customers. Do you really want to be responsible when your customers are subjected to the same foibles, both known and those yet to be invented?
Would you ever have imagined that Dan would attempt to turn call forwarding into a profit center? That is just one example what you will have to deal with. There are easier ways to make money in telecom without starting off with the deck stacked against you.

Be forewarned......don't assume MJ is run like any other reasonable business. It is the furthest thing from that.....
You will get screwed, sooner than later, with no KY in sight
janetfdoss
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:32 am    Post subject: Re: Want to buy MJ in Guangzhou or Chongqing, China Reply with quote

crackerjack wrote:
david777 wrote:

For the sake of your sanity DONT DO IT!!!!

Yeah you are right about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: