magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
VoIP My Way Free VoIP Service
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Alternatives to magicJack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VaHam
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

genxweb wrote:
Vanhem the account does lock i get a email at 90% usage to keep it from locking.

yes we can move you back to free service at any time.

Thanks for the quick responses. Your service is a very nice offering for folks who just want to run a home/small business asterisk box without a lot of hassels.

Best of luck to you!
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

genxweb
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New servers will be online by 8 and service should be back on by 8:30.

That means you have 3:30 hours to take advantage of the following deals.

1. $9.99 a month for life of service.

2. $7.00 a month for backup trunk, includes 200 minutes.

3. $95 dollars for the year includes every that you would get for 9.99 a month at a discounted rate for paying for the year.

These deals are only good to members here and only for the next 3 and 1/2 hours.

Contact me with any questions.
genxweb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sign up is backup we are taking another 100 users tonight. We will increase inventory through out the week.

For any users on this forum that did not get to participate in the great upgrade price you can still upgrade to paid the version for only 9.99 and get 1500 minutes.

The new control panel will be live shortly as well not all features work for free users.
genxweb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a update adding accounts from last night so hang in there. If you are not from US or Canada then you can not sign up for the service.

That means the Philippines and China are not allowed and account requests from there will be declined please read the site for account request rules.

If you want a account you will need to pay the $9.99 a month.
genxweb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Join us on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/VoIP-My-Way/181360838540871?v=info
N7AS
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been trying to get a free account on VoipMyWay for a week and still no number. I wanted to try the service for possible paid use. Now, for a free account, I must read a 6 page TOS, print it, sign it with my personal info and fax it. NO WAY. No other voip provider would subject it's customers to all this crap.

OBi100 - Anveo + GV 3
Obi110 - GV 1 + Localphone DID
PAP2T-NA Line 1: Pbxes Extension
PAP2T-NA Line 2: GV 2
Cisco SPA941: GV - 4 Lines

My Live Scanner Feed
genxweb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry you feel that way. The Tos is legal means to hold the customer responsible if they decide to try to abuse the system. It also serves as a guarantee of service and is a requirement for service.

I may request the info but I do not request half the stuff major companies do such as your credit card on file for auto billing, The information I collect is your name address and signature that is it.

That is to prove your a real person and gives us a way to contact you. Since you feel that this is too much info I will go ahead and delete your order.

Have a good day.
genxweb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

N7 your account was refunded .01 on 12-13-10 at 9:09 am est.

This is a free service and to keep the free service free there are certain requirements that need to be made. The TOS is geared to all the services I offer and is required for service. The TOS only asks for your name, address, date and signature. If you can not fax all 6 pages we will be glad to take the last page faxed that shows your signature.

This will help to prove your address and that you are a real person. This is helpful especially where people have unconfirmed paypal accounts or when their accounts don't match the email in their order or address in their order.

If you do not have a fax machine there are several services that offer free faxing. The only other way I can weed out people is to start charging a setup fee for accounts.

If there is anyone else on this forum still waiting for an account please PM me or contact support@voipmyway.com for help.
N7AS
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can someone who is not a real person reply to this thread?

Maybe I am not a real person and just maybe this is not a real forum...

OBi100 - Anveo + GV 3

My Live Scanner Feed
genxweb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

N7AS I feel you are trolling now so this will be my last response to you. All my dealings with you I been polite and sincere and if you ever decide to give us another shot we will be more then glad to give you that opportunity.

By real person I mean someone that is not a bot, or a person trying to get service for inappropriate use such as but not limited to spamming, auto dialer, registering Craig list ads, war dialing and so on.

The free service is able to run on the premises that a real person placing a normal call is using it and will listen to the add and if 1 in a million they sign up great.

Thanks
gashliquor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Mike great service, What can i say the paid service kix ass and nice talking to you. I did my testing and the quality is up there good stuff and i wish you all the luck and im sure you got my email from my other acct that i got into the firmware, I'll be setting up my PBX/Asterisks soon Laughing and then im on a PERSONAL MJ mission, Thank you again!!!

@N7AS, Hey oldman nice to meet you but im a extra too and this guy is on the up and up. Im not getting into your business but even for me his web site at first was a little tricky and if you did'nt use it just correct he would not of known anything about you wanting a account. With that said i could give two shits about MJ but his server/trunks are top shelf. 73 to you and maybe start all over with the guy because if it was crap i tell it like it is online or in person no matter what!. Also have a happy holiday!
Ooma Telo ( Premium Service )
VoIP MY Way ( Custom Acct + INTL )
Linksys PAP2T ATA ( UnLocked )
Linksys WRT-310N Router ( Personal Firmware )
Motorola Modem DOCSIS 3.0 SBG6580
N7AS
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gashliquor wrote:
@N7AS, Hey oldman nice to meet you but im a extra too and this guy is on the up and up. Im not getting into your business but even for me his web site at first was a little tricky and if you did'nt use it just correct he would not of known anything about you wanting a account. With that said i could give two shits about MJ but his server/trunks are top shelf. 73 to you and maybe start all over with the guy because if it was crap i tell it like it is online or in person no matter what!. Also have a happy holiday!

I only wanted to try it out and compare it with sipgate. Do you know if VoipNyWay allows you to block calls based on their CID? I was thinking of going to callcentric, but their porting fee is $25. VOIPo has free porting as I was also thinking of going with them. Right now I use Sipgate + Google Voice + Sipsorcery all working on my PAP2T-NA.

OBi100 - Anveo + GV 3

My Live Scanner Feed
gashliquor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

N7AS wrote:
gashliquor wrote:

I only wanted to try it out and compare it with sipgate. Do you know if VoipNyWay allows you to block calls based on their CID? I was thinking of going to callcentric, but their porting fee is $25. VOIPo has free porting as I was also thinking of going with them. Right now I use Sipgate + Google Voice + Sipsorcery all working on my PAP2T-NA.

Grant, In all do respect i do NOT no the owner of this VOIPMYWAY from a hole in the wall. But i will tell you his service is ASS kicking. Just send Mike a PM and im sure he will hook you up. Trust me if something is'nt GOOD you'll hear me say something. YES i had a minor hardware problem here but it's fixed but im also a phone junkie and its was MY problem because it is MY equipment and EVEN Mike tried to help which he did. For what he charges i don't think he will keep it like that forever because it's more like first come first serve and those that are already a customer will be grandfathered. As for what his service will and will not do you have to speak to him as it's not my place to answer that. Im running here my own ATA and setting up a PBX/Asterisks Box and have 14 phone numbers so im not your average person Laughing in more then one way!, Again happy holidays and from one HF op to another ( I hope your HF ) 73 and give him a PM. I'll upload some pics of this install within a hour, Have a nice day Exclamation
gashliquor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

N7AS wrote:
gashliquor wrote:

Nothing wrong what your using BUT IMO does'nt even compare or come close. I mean in life sometimes you get what you pay for and in this case it's peanuts and your getting many of them. It's that good!. BTW i have nothing to do with the company either and don't sell anything either so im only talking from what i know from myself and there are other users i know on here that uses his paid service also.
genxweb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inside our control panel you can block calls based on CID. While on the free service you can dial special blacklist function while on a call to block that number.

Our number transfer is $8.00 and only available to paid accounts as free accounts get deleted with no activity after 30 days. The transfer can take up to three weeks depending on your current provider.

If you plan to use a ata it is locked while on the service to provide Superior service as we notice that just proving the sip credentials on the paid service for ATA does not work well. We will provide you with the password to your device but any changes are at your expense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Alternatives to magicJack All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: