magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
THE LATEST MJ NEWS For Those Who Haven't Yet Heard - Updated
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
techineer
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Call forwarding control access Reply with quote

If your call forwarding no longer appears in your features list, you should be able to access it at:

https://web05.magicjack.com/my/call-forwarding.html
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

wgnweb
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: Call forwarding control access Reply with quote

techineer wrote:
If your call forwarding no longer appears in your features list, you should be able to access it at:

https://web05.magicjack.com/my/call-forwarding.html

Doesnt work
techineer
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to be logged in to your account for it to work.
wgnweb
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know. I did that. it doesnt work on everyones account.
techineer
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... odd... still works for me, and I don't think the address is user-specific. That came form a chat session with MJ.
wgnweb
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it just forwards me to my account page.
francisd84
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this one

https://my.magicjack.com/my/call-forwarding.html
conniemadagain
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

francisd84 wrote:
Try this one

https://my.magicjack.com/my/call-forwarding.html

nope ...
notdeadyet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the links works for some, and not others, and no one has figured out just why Sad Still works for my 2 MJs with 3 and 4 years left.
SteveHC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

News:

Recently there has beeen a dispute between MJ (actually, its affiliated company YMAX Communications) and Verizon over the amount of call termination charges etc., resulting in some calls between the two companies not being connected unless long distance fees were to be charged or prepaid minutes were to be used. But today MagicJack and YMAX announced that the dispute has been settled, so I would think that calls between the two companies should go through OK now.

Also, MJ announced that it has developed a new device that can more easily work with Wi-Fi and 4G connections. More specifically, it has modified the MagicJack Plus device to include two USB slots, one USB plug, and a micro SD slot. Apparently the company made these modifications to improve functionality with Wi-Fi and 4G/LTE services, and to hopefully "offer discounted Internet access to new and existing customers using this device" (along with other, unspecified new functions and features). They expect the new product to be available in early Q2 2013. It will be slightly larger than the magicJack PLUS and will also offer "high definition (HD) voice."

MJ also claims that there will be one or more additional new products to follow in 2013 that will utilize a new 55nm chip designed for portable use and which will include a super scalar one Ghz CPU and much larger GB DDR2 or DDR3 memory "as well as over 25 other functions" (- maybe functions similar to PCSoft's MagicFeatures Plug-IN???).

The company also states that they will continue to sell the magicJack PLUS "as its price-leading model" - so expect the new device(s) to cost more at the retail level.
Bill Smith

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Steve for the update. The press release about the new device can be found here:

http://www.vocaltec.com/site/modules/newsItem.asp?sid=7&pid=55&itemID=232&NewsYear=2012
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: