magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SWITCHBOARD FOR MAGICJACK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hmmadhouse
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: SWITCHBOARD FOR MAGICJACK Reply with quote

I do internet radio and would like a switchboard for magicjack similar to the one used on blog talk radio. i'd like to have several lines (at least five) all with the same number so i can have different callers on hold or on air, or bring several callers together like a conference call. does anybody know of something like this? Thank you! [email protected]
crackerjack
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: SWITCHBOARD FOR MAGICJACK Reply with quote

hmmadhouse wrote:
I do internet radio and would like a switchboard for magicjack similar to the one used on blog talk radio. i'd like to have several lines (at least five) all with the same number so i can have different callers on hold or on air, or bring several callers together like a conference call. does anybody know of something like this? Thank you! [email protected]

Your requirements far outstrip the intended features of the MJ which is designed as an adjunct to a residential phone line.
I design and deploy systems such as you envision and I would be loathe to involve MJ as any component of a business critical telephone system.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: