magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spring Wouln't Spring

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually they are going to be called Conserv a tees.. Because they are going to have conservative messages. Such as...

Drill in Alaska, the caribou would love the company

Annoy a liberal, EARN a living

The ONLY gun control needed is using 2 hands..

Is there life after death? Try to take my gun away and find out!

Plus plenty more... Since I am an out of work PC guy and TIRED of all the liberal crap I decided to try something.

A REAL GOOD read is www.the912project.com
That man needs to run for office!! ( Glenn Beck 2012)

Joe Sica

Last edited by bitstopjoe on Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lcompton
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: The Constitution of the United States... Reply with quote

msiam,

msiam wrote:
Lisa, You said it the way I wish was my style, You get it. I see it as the Govt of this country has the illusion that we are supposed to work for them, when, in fact, the Govt misconstrues the Constitution and takes advantage of the fact that very few even know what is the law of the Constitutionl. The Govt uses this fog to make many believe that they are above the law, when in fact, they work for us, and can be fired. They are getting better and better at taking advantage of this misunderstanding and making it up as they go on how to profit from the masses.. Hey everyone!! READ THE CONSTITUTION!! If many would, we could see a change in the near future..REAL CHANGE!! Not the Obozo BS Change.. Shocked

The Constitution of the United States belongs to the people.

Men and women in government are becoming increasingly aggressive in terrorizing law-abiding Americans for political dissent. Last month, the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC), a division of the Missouri Department of Public Safety, published an official eight-page document suggesting (on page seven) that Ron Paul supporters (among others) may be terrorists. This report infuriated many Americans, including myself (because I actually wrote in Ron Paul's name on my ballot last November to cast my vote for him for President.)

Fortunately, the public outrage was enough to have the director of the Missouri Department of Public Safety on administrative leave and the lieutenant governor of Missouri to hold a press conference effectively recanting the MIAC report.

Things are progressively getting worse. Anyone who sees through the B.S. and expresses differing points of view is being targeted with increasing frequency by the corrupt men and women in government and other blind Americans who have chosen to accept the lies. The more extreme among these people, especially men and women in government hiding behind their badges and organizations, will arrest, imprison and even murder those expressing dissenting views as the 1770's plays out all over again.

It is no more unlawful, irrelevant, traitorous, blasphemous or terroristic to espouse what one sees than it was for Galileo to suggest a structure of the universe that differed from that of the Catholic Church during his time. Remember that -- always.
lcompton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: I Agree... Reply with quote

Joe,

bitstopjoe wrote:
Is there life after death? Try to take my gun away and find out!

On this, we are in agreement.
lcompton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Back To Some Fun... Reply with quote

bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glenn Beck has had Ron Paul on his radio and TV show MANY times now ( Fox news 5pm)
His new web page is a MUST read for everyone who cares about our future
www.the912project.com
I added a period in my previous post, now fixed..

One more T slogan
You cant spell environmentalist without the word MENTAL, think about it.

Joe Sica
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
az2008
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: The Constitution of the United States... Reply with quote

lcompton wrote:
published an official eight-page document suggesting (on page seven) that Ron Paul supporters (among others) may be terrorists.

Ron Paul supporters are just irrelevant. Libertarianism has garnered a consistent 3% support for the past 30 years.

Libertarian rhetoric sounds good to those who are "angry as heII and not going to take it." The problem is the devils in the details. Like whining about people expecting government to take care of them -- only to realize that a consistent application of libertarian philosophy/rhetoric would lead us to a perfectly Darwinian world. (No regulation of the stock market, banks, food and drug markets, home building and land use.).

That's when most libertarians lose interest. And, why popularity always returns back to 3%.

There are a few libertarians who take the rhetoric to its natural conclusion, and stand by their principles (defending the conclusion even if it makes them irrelevant). But, the vast majority realize how untenable it is, and quietly amend their beliefs.

Mark
msiam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe, I will be needing a couple of the shirts, I like the short and to the point sayings.. And I don't miss any of What Glen Beck has to say..

Lisa, I am with you on the Ron Paul idea. I'm sure you noticed how the Main Stream Media helped so much with making the Zombies watching and believing CNN (Owned by the Broom Thrusters) and the rest of the Media that Ron was invisible. The masses paid no attention to logic and all they heard was "CHANGE" and "HOPE".with no explanation. Then I begin seeing all the Sheep following the hyped up rhetoric from this empty suit.. The first I heard of Ron was in the beginning of my Magic Jack days when the Chat was run by MJ techs and there were a few talking about him while we all waited for an answer to the many problems and the users were actually a huge source of support then too.. I follow Ron, and have from the beginning, I also was one of the many that called and sent faxes to the senate about the MIAC report, Suddenly, with my "RON PAUL WAS RIGHT" Bumper sticker..I was a Terrorist??? Geeze, I got pissed..I must've sent 20 faxes and called senators from WI and FL.. I was not happy with that one..I also stocked up on my ammo Evil or Very Mad
az2008
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

msiam wrote:
Lisa, I am with you on the Ron Paul idea. I'm sure you noticed how the Main Stream Media helped so much with making the Zombies watching..

Libertarianism is just incoherent. It doesn't need the help of the media to make that point. It's been incoherent for 30 years. (Even longer if you take into account its origin with Ayn Rand's objectivism.).

If libertarianism is taken to its natural conclusions, it leads to unrealistic (irrelevant) views. That's why Ron Paul was marginalized. Not because of the media. But, because saying "the states should do that" to every problem didn't make sense to anyone.

Calling potential supporters "zombies" didn't help either. Smile

Mark
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Msiam:
I am the slogan guy for the t shirts. I am waiting on another to get a t shirt press. I will let you know IF and when they are avail.

Another:
I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy

Yep all are short and to the point. Makes it easy for Liberals to read that way Smile

Would LOVE to work for a think tank one day .................

Joe Sica
lcompton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Ammunition Supplies... Reply with quote

msiam,

msiam wrote:
...I also was one of the many that called and sent faxes to the senate about the MIAC report, Suddenly, with my "RON PAUL WAS RIGHT" Bumper sticker..I was a Terrorist??? Geeze, I got pissed..I must've sent 20 faxes and called senators from WI and FL.. I was not happy with that one

The MIAC report is very disturbing and illustrates how far terroristic men and women in the employ of the state will go to demonize law-abiding responsible citizens who express dissenting points of view. These men and women are evil people who are ready, willing, able and licensed by the state to murder their fellow Americans. It is important to note that not all men and women in the employ of the state are traitors. There are good men and women who will not obey the illegal and terrorisic orders of their evil superiors. It is worth noting that the MIAC report surfaced because one good and honorable Missouri State Trooper reported the evil of the MIAC report to the public.

msiam wrote:
..I also stocked up on my ammo Evil or Very Mad

Ammunition is difficult to find these days. Even reloading supplies have dried up. If you know of a source for ammunition that is in-stock, I'd very much appreciate a private message with more information. My ammunition supply could use an increase as well.

Earlier this week I spoke with my old combat firearms instructor who has promised to call me early next week with some possible suppliers.

Keep your powder dry.
az2008
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Ammunition Supplies... Reply with quote

lcompton wrote:
There are good men and women who will not obey the illegal and terrorisic orders of their evil superiors.

About 2% of the voting population? (about .5% of the actual population?).

The rhetoric is sounding strangely similar to the early- mid-90s. Michigan Militia. Montana Freemen. A tiny fraction of the population who were going to save Americans from "sheeple" status. Americans who would join the "militia" if they weren't "blinded" by their "taskmasters."

Same nonsense. Different day. Libertarianism just as offensive, and still gets 2% of the vote.

Mark
bob3160
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's amazing how a photo of a mountain that I see and photographed has set you folks off on some political spin which has nothing to do with the picture posted or the title of this post.

If you want to discuss politics, why not start your own thread on that subject. ???
lcompton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Target Practice Anyone? Reply with quote

Good evening, bob3160.

bob3160 wrote:
It's amazing how a photo of a mountain that I see and photographed has set you folks off on some political spin which has nothing to do with the picture posted or the title of this post.

If you want to discuss politics, why not start your own thread on that subject. ???

Nice pictures! I liked them a lot.

It looks like a nice place for target practice.

ROFL
bob3160
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Target Practice Anyone? Reply with quote

lcompton wrote:
Good evening, bob3160.

bob3160 wrote:

Nice pictures! I liked them a lot.

It looks like a nice place for target practice.

ROFL

Much nicer for hiking and camping. Smile
mberlant
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, too, saw just the mountains blanketed with snow. Thank you for the photographs.
msiam

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw proof that Al Gore is full of crap.. But now that you point out the nice snow capped mountains.. Nice Pics.... Very Happy

mberlant
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Gore did have a serious job lined up at the end of 2000. He was chosen by the plurality of voters to be the 43rd president. Had Al Gore been permitted to take the White House, could Dubya have accomplished anything to be judged by the world's most respected independent evaluation committee as worthy of the world's most prestigious award?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: