magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So much for a FREE Trial!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
satrider
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: So much for a FREE Trial! Reply with quote

Well after ordering and receiving MJ on the trial a week ago my credit card has been charged...so much for a 30 day FREE trial!!
I really expect to see this company charge my cc AGAIN after the 30 days, but is only speculation and will have to wait and see.

So far I am happy with the product,as it dose what it says, but not happpy the way the company conducts business with it's customer base after the sale, nor with there customer service run around tactics.

MJ has proved to be a super product for me(today)now, but tomorrow may be a different story and hope there still around to fullfill there obligation.

The main thing this company lacks is a real person to talk to on the phone over issues, which I might add is ironic when you consider they are in the phone service business. Basicly there tech support sucks big time! and they really play dumb on the chat line.
Thanks to this forum where tech issues can get resolved.

Just my two cents..Good Product Bad Service!
snssewell
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I got charged too. It was pending yesterday but I saw that the amount went through now so no 30 Day Free Trial for me. But it looks like I am gonna keep it anyway so it doesn't matter if I pay it now or in 30 Days. But its still wrong to offer a 30 Day Free Trial and then charge people right away.
I am glad you like your MJ. I love mine too.
jfoss
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Me too! So much for free trial. Reply with quote

Customer service is only thru live chat. I used a Debit card so the charges were immediately taken out of my checking account. Magic jack refuses to give my money back. Even thou the product is great I am returning it. I do deal with dishonest businesses. I feel, if they are dishonest now they will be later on with services they offer.
BillyH
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: MagicJack Reply with quote

I order my MJ on the 05/15/08 with PayPal Debit Card. MJ come in the Mail this Monday 05/19/08 and so for it working good. My 30 Day Free Trial will be up on 06/19/08, I am happy with the MJ.
tmonkey
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well it looks as though I was also charged in full for 50.85 already. but I talked to the "live agent" and they said that the money was only "authorized" and would not be charged till the 30 days is up. **keep an eye on your account**. Because i work for a television shopping network I know a bit about the way things are charged like this. so I asked them "if I return it within 30days i would get my money back -shipping (of course)" they said it would be refunded if the item was sent back within the 30 day trial period. sounds like I was charged already....he he he Smile .
MagicPhoneMan
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like MJ has just started charging people's account immediately. They only charged me for exepidited shipping $3.95 after I ordered. Then they put 2 pending charges for $39.95 and $6.95 on the card. After 3 days the pending charges fell off and I was charged $46.90 at the end of the trail period
noshutdown
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: you can call them I have the number Reply with quote

I'LL GIVE YOU THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER AND A WORKING FAX NUMBER HOWS THAT?

MJ BILLING DEPARTMENT PHONE:281.404.1551
FAX NUMBER IN PALM BEACH, FLORIDA FAX:561.832.8377

HOWS ABOUT WE ALL FAX THAT NUMBER 99 TIMES EVERY TEN MINUTES AND RUN HIS FAX MACHINE OUT OF TONER/PAPER AND developer
NOSHUTDOWN
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: