magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scratch Pad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Features coming to Magic Jack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
osr63
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Scratch Pad Reply with quote

Since I have brain damage that effects my memory, I always have to have cues to remind me of things, so I was thinking that it would be nice to have an area on the softphone that I could have a list so when I am speaking to someone, I could be looking at the list of items that I have there and maybe be able to check each item off after I have spoke about it. Now, wouldn't that be nice?
mothergoose
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: Scratch Pad Reply with quote

osr63 wrote:
Since I have brain damage that effects my memory, I always have to have cues to remind me of things, so I was thinking that it would be nice to have an area on the softphone that I could have a list so when I am speaking to someone, I could be looking at the list of items that I have there and maybe be able to check each item off after I have spoke about it. Now, wouldn't that be nice?

I would gladly forgo this feature and allow the YMAX engineers to dedicate their time toward fixing the weak spots in their system that impact voice quality and reliability.
You, however, since you appear to have an abundance of free time, are welcome to pursue this idea. Let us know how it goes.

OR...
learn to use the features of MS Outlook, does this and more...

Mom
maine-iac
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Scratch Pad Reply with quote

osr63 wrote:

Pencil and paper? Don't forget to write yourself a note to use it to remind you to write yourself a note to use it to.....
msiam

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maine-iac... you're killin me... Laughing
norml jack

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have brain damage, I took the brown acid at Woodstock. I just use an ordinary sticky note and place it over the html ad section of the softphone. The nice thing about the sticky note is that it's still there after a fuse blows or something.
maine-iac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

norml jack wrote:
I also have brain damage, I took the brown acid at Woodstock. I just use an ordinary sticky note and place it over the html ad section of the softphone. The nice thing about the sticky note is that it's still there after a fuse blows or something.

You're hurting me! Mr. Green
root
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

norml jack wrote:

ROFL !!
msiam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Normal jack, thats just brilliant!! Mr. Green Laughing ..I've read that thing about 10 times and my sides hurt... Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Features coming to Magic Jack All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: