magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rookie Network Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkman90808
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Rookie Network Question Reply with quote

I have two desktop computers set up in the house. One is connected to a Verizon FiOS router; the other is using a Netgear wireless connection. I'm using a MJ on both, with good results. However, I would like to set the spoofer to work as described in the Tips, Tricks, & Hacks forum using two different IP addresses.

Both computers OS is Windows XP. I tried using the Windows network set up wizard, without success. Can someone, kindly, point me in the right direction? TIA

NOTE: After setting up the two computers on the network, I went to Windows Explorer on each and set up File Sharing under properties. I'm still getting a message that I do not have access rights. I'm open to suggestion.

NOTE: Nevermind... I have access from the "host" computer to the wireless. I think I can get the rest from here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: