magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recurring/annual charges for ported number

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rdtye
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Recurring/annual charges for ported number Reply with quote

Something not made clear when I signed up for MagicJack service. I ported over my old number for a $19.95 onetime charge.
I figure that was it. But now after a year of service, I'm getting a message that I have to pay an annual subscription fee
to continue using "my" old phone number. Contacted MagicJack and was told to check their web site - some fine print about
the annual fee in there, but that was never mentioned when I originally ported number over to MagicJack. Shitty that they
feel that they can charge $9.95 every year for a service (porting number) that they only performed once.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: