magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RE: MJICJACK INnterface does not load

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yasir2k
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: RE: MJICJACK INnterface does not load Reply with quote

Hi:
I am running windows XP and when I install the Majicjack on my computer, it installs fine and shows the little popup saying it is loading and starting , but then disappears without any error or signs. Te interface does not load and display. There is a buzzing tone and no dial tone either. Can someone please tell me what is wrong and what I need to do to fix the issue.

Thank you.

Yasir
LikeMagic
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try to unplug the MJ USB device and plug it in again Laughing
yasir2k
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have trues that but that did not help either.
Gerry_52
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried plugging it into a different USB port and have you tried rebooting your computer. Is this the first time you have plugged the MJ into your computer or have you had it running in the past. Also a bit of info on your computer would help. OS, speed, ram etc.
yasir2k
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gerry:
I have done the restart and reinstall and it is windows XP machine with 510 of RAM. Please let me know what other information you may need. I will appreciate your response. It loads fine to the point where it says it is starting and the thing just disappears after that. The main screen does not come up
Thank you.
Gerry_52
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have another computer you can try loading it onto? It is possible that the setup software on the MJ is corrupt. It is possible, but not likely. You might also try shutting down your firewall to see if that could be the problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: