magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How to solve Problem my BellSouth Email account is inactive?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
harison203
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:52 am    Post subject: How to solve Problem my BellSouth Email account is inactive? Reply with quote

Hi

We have had our bellsouth email account for over ten years. Recently, when we try to login, it is listed as "inactive" and we have not been able to access it. We do not wish to abandon this address, as we use it for a number of things, from work, to kids' school, etc.

How do we get this email address back active?

Thanks
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:52 am    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

valerie203
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

I just spent 45 minutes on the phone with AT&T trying to get this reactivation problem solved. Just to be clear, I check my email at least 3 to 4 times a week so it's not an issue of being inactive for an extended period of time. AT&T was unable to solve the problem and I'm seeing others having the exact same problem which indicates to me that Yahoo is the problem. I don't know what they did between yesterday and today but they need to fix it NOW!!!.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: