magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MagicJack callers can not reach me now that I've left MJ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FrustratedBC
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:19 pm    Post subject: MagicJack callers can not reach me now that I've left MJ... Reply with quote

We just left MagicJack due to continued poor connections - many callers complained about the quality. We now find that no other MagicJack callers can not reach us and they get a message saying that "The number is no longer in service" even though it ported to another provider and works with all other providers.
Has anyone else had this issue? I chatted with 2 MJ reps and nobody has a solution. One even told me that its up to the new provider - HOGWASH, as it is a MJ message saying the number is no longer in service.
Can anyone provide a name and contact number for a significant person at MagicJack so I can discuss the issue?
Frustrated@BC
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:19 pm    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: