magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
***New Mods T5730 a Dual-Core 64-bit CPU & PCIe G-card
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Using magicJack on a Thin Client
View previous topic :: View next topic  
985ach
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wardy wrote:
I'm with you on that one more rare than hen's teeth.Sad By the way did you manage to get hold of an HP T5730 expansion module from LMC the company in your 4th April 2017 link.

I've not made any enquiries in all honesty, Wanted to see performance after CPU upgrade before taking the next step, I'm still toying with attempting to find a PCI graphics card and go that way.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/zotac-fx5200-256mb-128bit-ddr-gpu-pci-graphics-card-vga-dvi-vid-out-desktop/162403751014

At the moment i'm getting random shutdowns when using a visualiser / youtube videos for a prolonged period which is a worry - nothing seems overly hot graphics / processor wise, I may need to up my Power supply which is rated at 12V 2A 24W

EDIT
I think this answer the Australian LMC question (though it is from 2015) don't know if the second poster is still selling http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/hp-t5730-expansion-module-t13580.html

Also within this post http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/post85172.html#85172
2GB RAM / 128GB SATA SSD
Windows 7 64b
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:48 pm    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

985ach
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well higher (5.2a) amped power supply has stopped my random cut out which is a win, not trying to find the best bang for buck pci based graphics card, found a GeForce 8400gs 512mb card at a decent price, need to keep hunting though, the better card for cheaper the better xD

[edit 08-05-2017]
still havn't bothered witha graphics adapter yet been busy playing the beta of Quake Champions Twisted Evil
2GB RAM / 128GB SATA SSD
Windows 7 64b
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Using magicJack on a Thin Client All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49
Page 49 of 49

Jump to: