magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Wonder about bad support?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kosimek
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Wonder about bad support? Reply with quote

I looked for reviews on MJ's tech support as a result of the incredibly bad customer support I received recently, just to see if I was an exception. Clearly I was not. As noted by others, they cannot answer the simplest of questions and just cut you off if it becomes too difficult. The company does not give a rat's a*s about its customers and its investors are catching on. Their stock price has dropped 40% in the last 12 months.
One more of these "tech support" episodes and I will be getting off this sinking ship. No point trying to get support where there is none.
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

waynestilling
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:17 pm    Post subject: tech support Reply with quote

I recently had problems and had a very good tech support experience. My internet provider gave me a newer upgraded modem, and after that install the mj+ would not work with Wi-Fi.

The first tech person passed me off to another person, and we solved the problem by getting into the modem and using dmz. This process took about an hour but issue solved, and I am thankful for the help I got. I've been a mj owner for 3 years, not always happy, but for the most part it's a helluva lot cheaper then paying for a landline. I have no need for a cell phone either.
-30-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: