magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
sell jack replacement? - dead jackplus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jacked_Up
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:20 am    Post subject: sell jack replacement? - dead jackplus Reply with quote

Hello, my jackplus died a while back and I have a new replacement here. Old one was no lights, nada. Paid $10.60 or so for replacement. Thinking the new design is not quite as durable as the old one.

Anyways, it's a special package that said R on the outside with a letter inside stating how to transfer my number to the new device and that I need to send the old one back.

Thinking about just selling this one. since it still new, don't use the service anymore anyways now that they have phased me out of call forwarding. I think this is no different than any other new one, and it's OK to sell?

Question is: Will I loose my number by doing this- or will it still go to voicemail like I have it set up -or will they somehow put the pieces together and disconnect me when I send the old one back without updating to the new one? Hmmm.. what to do? : )

I hope that makes sense, thanks if anyone can answer this, greatly appreciated.
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:20 am    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

scotty200
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So from what i understand here u want to continue the service but with out the mjp u want to sell it to some one so they can use it and u make some money back am i with u there ? so i wold think u cant do that as there a serial number and it wold be linked to your account so they wold find out when the person u sell i to reg it in there name your account my be terminated over that i wold just reg it and put it away till your service over and then sell it

hope this helps have a good day
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: