magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
From UAE (Dubai) to the Philippines to USA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tlcbj41v
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:27 am    Post subject: From UAE (Dubai) to the Philippines to USA Reply with quote

Been using Magic jack from quite some time now, all my calls from here (Philippines) to my wife in California are clear and ok,...

And gave away a new magic jack to my brother who flew back to UAE just yesterday, and got a call from him as well, all calls, incoming or outgoing are all working perfectly...!

Thanks Magic jack..

More power...!

Benedict
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:27 am    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

JohnnyFreightTRAIN
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did he manage that?
I thought VOIP was both illegal and blocked (by ISP's) over there.
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Thats great Reply with quote

Is your cousin still using MAgic jack in Dubai?
xxxemofreakxxx
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought voips are blocked in UAE?
BlackmagicBoy
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Dude you're lucky MJ is blocked in Dubai but still you manage to use it, there are countries VOIP's are blocked it includes Dubai... Sad
shmeng
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: . Reply with quote

BlackmagicBoy wrote:
Dude you're lucky MJ is blocked in Dubai but still you manage to use it, there are countries VOIP's are blocked it includes Dubai... Sad

use HOTSPOT SHEILD... it works everytime...
angskie
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: . Reply with quote

shmeng wrote:
BlackmagicBoy wrote:

use HOTSPOT SHEILD... it works everytime...

yeah hotspot shield work in block countries but not all the time, if you are geek enough you can make it work ..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: