magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
used magic jack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mayAnE15
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:49 am    Post subject: used magic jack Reply with quote

Where can I purchase used magic jack online?

Thanks.
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:49 am    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: used magic jack Reply with quote

mayAnE15 wrote:
Where can I purchase used magic jack online?

Thanks.

Probably Ebay or similar sites would be your best bet. Would think Google is the first step.

I would urge caution in buying a used MJ for regular purposes with time left on it. Depending on if the seller wants to give you access to his MJ account or not, it may be difficult to determine how much time is actually left. A worse case scenario would be a month left and you would need to fork over another $20 almost immediately. And since MJ doesn't "allow" transferring the device, if you're not careful in how you set everything up you may not even be able to buy a new year, and your money will be lost.

I would think if you are set on going with MJ, buying a new one at a retailer like Best Buy is your best bet. That way if you don't like it you can return it and get your money back.
genxweb
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are looking to buy a used one as a replacement to one you have and broke and know how to flash them I have a bunch left for sale.
genxweb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two left they are 10.00 a peace plus 5.00 shipping each or if you buy both shipping is just 5.00.
shushwap
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ebay is cheaper
genxweb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats up to him I have sold many jacks on here so one person not wanting to pay what I am charging is ok, especially since I have two left and I just got a free code to try the new GV app for magic jack.
shushwap
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can get $15 for them... Good for you all the power to ya...
TommyKat
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Magicjack Classics Wanted Reply with quote

Hey what's up all:

I stumbled across this forum while doing a Google search for classic MJ's. Excluding eBay, does anyone here have any used Magicjacks for sale? I normally pay right around $12 including shipping. Let me know....

Thanks
Paul777

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Magicjack Classics Wanted Reply with quote

TommyKat wrote:
Hey what's up all:

I stumbled across this forum while doing a Google search for classic MJ's. Excluding eBay, does anyone here have any used Magicjacks for sale? I normally pay right around $12 including shipping. Let me know....

Thanks

If you are in Canada, try kijiji.ca if you are near Toronto or will be visiting Toronto, I have two for sale.

http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/magicjack-and-magicjack-plus-bundle-for-sale-t12175.html
TommyKat
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Magicjack Classics Wanted Reply with quote

Paul777 wrote:
TommyKat wrote:
Hey what's up all:

Thanks

If you are in Canada, try kijiji.ca if you are near Toronto or will be visiting Toronto, I have two for sale.

http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/magicjack-and-magicjack-plus-bundle-for-sale-t12175.html

I'm in Los Angeles, CA, so I won't be making that trip anytime soon. Thanks anyway. Smile
black_icon

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe amazon.com will help you find secondhand magicJack for sale
conniemadagain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Magicjack Classics Wanted Reply with quote

TommyKat wrote:
Hey what's up all:

I have two and I live in east riverside county ... make me an offer ...
tloe
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an old thread, but I moved away from MJ and have no use for mine. I think it's a 2nd gen (white round thing behind the logo) and the time has expired. Strangely enough the number is still active, and I can get voicemail emails but can't use it to make calls. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: