magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
O.T. Ooma Telo VoIP Home Phone System $139.99 +$5 shipping

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:41 am    Post subject: O.T. Ooma Telo VoIP Home Phone System $139.99 +$5 shipping Reply with quote

ONE DAY ONLY on Woot.com. Ooma Telo VoIP Home Phone System $139.99 +$5 shipping.
Stuff on that site usually sells out fast as they have a limited supply and the sale is for usually ONE day only or till they sell out.
I am sticking with my MJ but for those who are looking to switch this seems like a very good deal....
I look at this site daily and have seen some amazing deals. Every now and then they have what is called a WOOT-OFF. MANY products during the day for a limited time. Shipping is always $5 no matter the product.
NO I have NOTHING to do with the site, other than I look at it..
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:41 am    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

docooo
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Refurbished
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

docooo wrote:
Refurbished

YES plus there seems to be a monthly tax on it as well, something like $5 ( which sucks).
Still I have bought refurbished things in the past. To me it is important as to WHO refurbished it and if there is a warranty. If it was done by the MFG, I have no problem buying refurbished.
This is why I posted the link as I "assumed" people would take the time to read all of the info there before making a decision. Heck I always do..

Last edited by bitstopjoe on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tsmith
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 on refurbished by the manufacturer. I've bought a few refurbs and they've looked and operated as if they were new out of the box with warranties.
wilson2558
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me about ooma telo voip phone systems? Has anyone used this or know anyone who has used it and with what results. Any info is welcome and appreciated.

http://voipphonesystemquote.com/
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wilson2558 wrote:
Can anyone tell me about ooma telo voip phone systems? Has anyone used this or know anyone who has used it and with what results. Any info is welcome and appreciated.

http://voipphonesystemquote.com/

Look in the "alternatives to MagicJack" section and you will find discussions on Ooma.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: