magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Anyone looking to sell their Hawking Broadband Booster?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:04 pm    Post subject: Anyone looking to sell their Hawking Broadband Booster? Reply with quote

My ISP now has now offered me separate Router and modem, instead of teh combo unit I currently have.
I have wanted to try the Hawking for a while now but since I had the combo unit, it won't work.
I was hoping Amazon still had them for sale, as I have credit there, but alas they say they no longer carry it.
So if anyone here has one they are not using, or feel it didn't make any difference at all, please let me know what you would want for it.

Thank you..........
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:04 pm    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

Darkman90808
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send me a PM with your physical address and I'll mail mine to you. It's never seemed to make a difference for me and I would just as soon have someone put it to good use. FWIW, I just yanked it today, so as we say in show biz, "timing is everything".
tony
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone looking to sell their Hawking Broadband Booster? Reply with quote

bitstopjoe wrote:
I was hoping Amazon still had them for sale, as I have credit there, but alas they say they no longer carry it.
Thank you..........

If you want a backup to the one darkman is sending you, eBay has them. I bought a backup recently. Cost was in the $60's USD. Hard to say if it does any difference, though I'm confused when setting the Qos settings in the router, are high values better or low values? So I just throw in the Hawkings. My voip.ms calls are just fine.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Internet-DSL-Broadband-VoIP-Booster-Up-400-Brand-New-/280584101067?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41541d9ccb
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, BUT, Darkman ( Steve) came through and I got the Hawking today from him. He is a standup guy and made good on his promise ( very rare in todays world).

So thank you again Steve your generosity is MUCH appreciated...
jshg46
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have given amps a shot also and I cant say that they do work or that they don't. I don't know that the buffalo Hp routers don't seem to play well with them. If anyone has any kind of amp over 1 watt let me know I might be interested as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: