magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

outgoing calls do not work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VaHam
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toddie wrote:
IT HAS ALREADY BEEN DETERMINED that it is my pc. NOT the magicjack.

Sounds to me that you picked up an infection watching the video. Try downloading and running CCleaner and then follow that by downloading Malwarebytes and running that. They should cleanup your virus situation pretty well.
Nobody beats the Whiz!
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toddie wrote:
Nobody beats the Whiz! wrote:

How do you reconcile that claim with the below info from your initial post? :

Toddie wrote:

My computer crashed on april 6th, after watching a video on my browser. The computer still crashes (freezes some times but most times it restarts) very frequently...

Easy.

Its only when watching videos on my browser. the browser is not part of the OS.

Do you think the browser does not rely on any portion of the operating system to function? That's interesting.

As a recent poster said, you may be able to clean a virus, and salvage what's left. Otherwise, we're back to you and your operating system.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: