magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Obihai Announces OBiTALK Approved Service Provider Program

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Alternatives to magicJack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Smith
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:55 pm    Post subject: Obihai Announces OBiTALK Approved Service Provider Program Reply with quote

As you may know, the Obihai ATA devices will not work with Google Voice after mid-May. Obihai has now posted this:

http://blog.obihai.com/2014/03/obihai-announces-obitalk-approved_18.html

Does anyone have experience with either Anveo or Phone Power? Please share your comments.
cell14
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Does anyone have experience with either Anveo or Phone Power? Please share your comments.

I would not consider Phonepower for a second. Not very attractive and way to many negative reports.

Anveo is a different story. They are not my choice but there is a lot of people happy with them because they offer some sophisticated features for a good price . I do not like their web site which is somewhat difficult to use and in some points misleading and their customer support is another issue. I do not think that it is a good choice for a VOIP newbie.
BTW Obi is pre configured for quite a number of excellent VOIP providers- Localphone, Callcentric, Callwithus, Future 9, VOIP.ms and others.
Bill Smith
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obihai announced today that Google Voice is now officially supported on their devices. See:

http://blog.obihai.com/2014/09/google-voice-and-obihai-update.html

This is great news as it was previously announced that these ATAs would not work after mid-May 2014. Let the free calling continue!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Alternatives to magicJack All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: