magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OBAMA SUPPORTERS LIVING PROOF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
norml jack
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: OBAMA SUPPORTERS LIVING PROOF Reply with quote

that crack babies can eventually be taught to vote!
msiam

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There ya go.. Must be a lot of crack supporting the Bomber!!
mufon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse Ventura for Prez..
MagicJackLover101
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While u guys are bashing OBAMA.. Who wants another idiot in the white house who can't remember where he put his . bottle...lol Laughing

My Top 10 reason not to put another bush in the white house.

(1). John McCain is so old he used to own Sydney Poitier.
(2). John McCain is so old his first condom was made of bark.
(3). John McCain is so old when he was a kid when rainbows were in black and white.
(4). John McCain is so old he thinks Fleetwood Mac is something they serve at McDonalds.
(5). John McCain is so old he sleeps in a coffin - just in case.
(6). John McCain is so old the candles cost more than his birthday cake.
(7). John McCain is so old scientists say he�s the missing link.
(Cool. John McCain is so old the first time he visited Alaska he walked there from Asia on the Bering land bridge.
(9). John McCain is so old he once visited the troops at Valley Forge.
(10). John McCain is so old he remembers when the Grand Old Party was just the Grand Party.
Laughing Laughing

John McSame...lol
Enough Said

oooooooopsssssssssssss one more for the road..lol
John McCain is so old he thinks a search engine is a kind of train.[b]
norml jack

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am all for putting a bush in the White House so long as it's not Hillary!
MagicJackLover101
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

norml jack wrote:
I am all for putting a bush in the White House so long as it's not Hillary!

Now I know u on medication...lol

(Top 10) reasons not to vote for McSame...lol.!!!!!!!!!!

0) Member of the "Keating Five scandal. Remember.

09) Terrible on taxes. He thinks there is something wrong with capitalism and free enterprise.

0Cool McCain/Feingold. Hey John: WE BELIEVE IN FREE SPEECH, remember?

07) Global Warming: Al Gore once gave John a lift and the next thing you know he's manning a zodiac from Greenpeace.

06) Guantanamo: John we need a place to put captured terrorists. They aren't soldiers like you were. They are killers and they have no business in our Federal Court system. They belong in Military Tribunals plain and simple and no I really don't care if we torture them or feed them to the sharks. (With all due respect to your service)

05) Border Security: John McCain has consistently failed us on the issue of Illegal Immigration and border security. Period.

04) The Economy: How can we trust a guy who admits he has little command of our economy to keep us strong? If one of his advisers says we need to raise taxes he's going to. Hell the guy's own campaign went broke. Shouldn't that tell us something?

03) He considered leaving the republican party to become John Kerry's Vice Presidential running mate. Excuse me? Explain that to the Gipper.

02) He's way too comfortable with liberals like Ted Kennedy and the rest of them, in the name of "Compromise" and "Bipartisanship" for me. If getting something done means compromising your core values then I'd rather not get anything done (like the Immigration Amnesty bill).

And the number one reason NOT TO VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN:
[b]

01) He thinks Hillary Clinton would be a good President!!! No Way can I pull that lever. No Way.
[/b]
mufon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Questiom: an Old Fart Who has been in computers for almost 40 years.
Answer: What is a vacuum tube?
MagicJackLover101
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mufon wrote:

MUFON... Since you forget where the google button is in your browser let me help u out or maybe u r being sarcastic...lol

In electronics, a vacuum tube, electron tube (in North America), thermionic valve, or just valve (elsewhere, especially in Britain) is a device used to amplify, switch, otherwise modify, or create an electrical signal by controlling the movement of electrons in a low-pressure space. Some special function vacuum tubes are filled with low-pressure gas: these are so-called soft valves (or tubes), as distinct from the hard vacuum type which have the internal gas pressure reduced as far as possible. Almost all depend on the thermal emission of electrons, hence thermionic.

Vacuum tubes were critical to the development of electronics technology, which drove the expansion and commercialization of radio broadcasting, television, radar, sound reproduction, large telephone networks, analog and digital computers, and industrial process control. Some of these applications pre-dated electronics, but it was the vacuum tube that made them widespread and practical.

For most purposes, the vacuum tube has been replaced by solid-state semiconductor devices such as transistors and solid-state diodes. Solid-state devices last much longer, are smaller, more efficient, more reliable, and cheaper than equivalent vacuum tube devices. However, tubes are still used in specialized applications: for engineering reasons, as in high-power radio frequency transmitters; or for their aesthetic appeal, as in audio amplification. Cathode ray tubes are still used as display devices in television sets, video monitors, and oscilloscopes, although they are being replaced by LCDs and other flat-panel displays. A specialized form of the electron tube, the magnetron, is the source of microwave energy in microwave ovens and some radar systems.

Enough said...lol

Rolling Eyes
mufon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MagicJackLover101 wrote:
mufon wrote:

MUFON... Since you forget where the google button is in your browser let me help u out or maybe u r being sarcastic...lol

In electronics, a vacuum tube, electron tube (in North America), thermionic valve, or just valve (elsewhere, especially in Britain) is a device used to amplify, switch, otherwise modify, or create an electrical signal by controlling the movement of electrons in a low-pressure space. Some special function vacuum tubes are filled with low-pressure gas: these are so-called soft valves (or tubes), as distinct from the hard vacuum type which have the internal gas pressure reduced as far as possible. Almost all depend on the thermal emission of electrons, hence thermionic.

Vacuum tubes were critical to the development of electronics technology, which drove the expansion and commercialization of radio broadcasting, television, radar, sound reproduction, large telephone networks, analog and digital computers, and industrial process control. Some of these applications pre-dated electronics, but it was the vacuum tube that made them widespread and practical.

For most purposes, the vacuum tube has been replaced by solid-state semiconductor devices such as transistors and solid-state diodes. Solid-state devices last much longer, are smaller, more efficient, more reliable, and cheaper than equivalent vacuum tube devices. However, tubes are still used in specialized applications: for engineering reasons, as in high-power radio frequency transmitters; or for their aesthetic appeal, as in audio amplification. Cathode ray tubes are still used as display devices in television sets, video monitors, and oscilloscopes, although they are being replaced by LCDs and other flat-panel displays. A specialized form of the electron tube, the magnetron, is the source of microwave energy in microwave ovens and some radar systems.

Enough said...lol

Rolling Eyes

I have to disagree with one point you make, that is the use of tubes for aesthetic appeal as an audio amp. Maybe it is just the terminology you chose, but valves are half the instrument when it comes to amplifying musical instruments. Harmonic distortion is a beautiful thing when making music. Other than that we have cathodes in common.

I've been a ham since age twelve and graduated College with a BSEE back when the Woz was shellacking the wooden box containing his Apple. Smile
norml jack

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before you two start talking about your anodes, don't forget there are women and children here.
laserjobs
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BAH!!! Tube Amps are so overrated. Give me a few dollars worth of power resistors and I can make any solid state amp sound just like a tube amp. It is all about the damping factor that gives it the "warm" sound. Damn, some cheap ass speaker cables can give you the same effect.
norml jack

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laserjobs wrote:
BAH!!! Tube Amps are so overrated. Give me a few dollars worth of power resistors and I can make any solid state amp sound just like a tube amp. It is all about the damping factor that gives it the "warm" sound. Damn, some cheap ass speaker cables can give you the same effect.

When you consider that most of today's guitarists would sound about the same if they played a guitar and amp combo like they sell at the front of Walmart stores, then I must agree with you. I'll keep my JSM 2000 just the same.
mufon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Four out of five tone-deaf people surveyed report they can't tell the difference either.
msiam

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread got REALLY FUNNY somehow.. Laughing Laughing Laughing
mufon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

msiam wrote:

You gotta love the lounge. Pour me another, please!
MagicJackLover101
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mufon wrote:
msiam wrote:

Mufon did u say pour you another ?.. now I understand, to much jack on the brain...Laughing

Potential negative effects of excessive forum usage:

1. Reduced concentration and focus.
2. Reduced productivity.
3. Chronic procrastination.
4. Increased pessimism and/or apathy.
5. Being distracted by endless debates and idle gossip.
6. Gradually substituting tribal group think for your own intelligence.
7. Impaired social skills, neglected relationships, and a weakened social circle.
(a consequence of substituting online socialization for face-to-face conversations).
8. Reduced energy (forum participation is sedentary compared to more active social outlets).
9. Reduced self-esteem.
10. Career and income may suffer (including loss of employment).
11. Forum addiction.

Karl Rove is a criminal and should be locked up in prison. Mad
mufon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MagicJackLover101 wrote:
mufon wrote:
msiam wrote:

Mufon did u say pour you another ?.. now I understand, to much jack on the brain...Laughing

2. Reduced productivity.
7. Impaired social skills, neglected relationships, and a weakened social circle.
(a consequence of substituting online socialization for face-to-face conversations).
8. Reduced energy (forum participation is sedentary compared to more active social outlets).
9. Reduced self-esteem.
11. Forum addiction.

Wow! Did you get bit by a rabid dog? Go see a doctor!

But if it is intellectual challenge you seek, take your best shot. But I think it wiser for you to take your discontent somewhere that may get you some relief from that which ails you. You won't get that here. Are you ready for me to bust you up?
norml jack

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MagicJackLover101 wrote:
mufon wrote:
msiam wrote:

2. Reduced productivity.
9. Reduced self-esteem.
11. Forum addiction.

LOL, Mufon. I too could bust up this Osama Obama look-alike all day, everyday, from here to eternity. What is up with the list thing? Hey MagigJackLover101, did Jesse Jackson threaten to make you a Steer? Don't take it out on us here at this friendly forum.
dildog
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on board. Him can bring him best shot.

"Po 1 mo 4 my ho"
rictic
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dildog wrote:

"Po 1 mo 4 my ho"

"I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!"
VaHam
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: Unite and Show Your Support Reply with quote

There are less than four months until the election, an election that will decide the next President of the United States The person elected will be the president of all Americans, not just the Democrats or the Republicans. To show our solidarity as Americans, let's all get together and show each other our support for the candidate of our choice. It's time that we all came together, Democrats and Republicans alike.

If you support the policies and character of John McCain, please drive with your headlights ON during the DAY. If you support Obama please drive with your headlights OFF at NIGHT.
Uncle Dick
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard Obama's campaign speech he presented to Berliners recently. Somehow I can't recall "the World coming together" to bring down the Berlin Wall. I do clearly recall the exact opposite, a very unpopular (outside the US) plan to build a missile shield (SDI) and a plan to place medium range nuclear missiles in Western Europe by a powerful and fearless American President!
root
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend of mine mentioned she had finished reading Obama's book. She said that it was boring compared to another she had recently read about the French war heroes of ww2.
gooney

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to vote for Obama Wink
Uncle Dick
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

root wrote:
A friend of mine mentioned she had finished reading Obama's book. She said that it was boring compared to another she had recently read about the French war heroes of ww2.

I read a book about French war heroes too. It was the shortest book I have ever read.
norml jack

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gooney wrote:

If you just stop swimming in that salt lake and drink plenty of fresh water, your mental faculties should normalize as you purge the excess sodium from your system.
gooney

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

norml jack wrote:
gooney wrote:

If you just stop swimming in that salt lake and drink plenty of fresh water, your mental faculties should normalize as you purge the excess sodium from your system.

To me, heaven = happy life and hell = miserable life.... I dont believe there are such places and i also believe that god is a make believe friend for grown folks whom they talk to every night but that is just my opinion.

I will respect whom ever you vote for Wink
rictic
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle Dick wrote:
root wrote:

I read a book about French war heroes too. It was the shortest book I have ever read.

You mean it actually had some pages in it .... Nah I don't believe it....
rictic
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an excellent article about Bama from Richard Littlejohn in the Daily Mail (UK newspaper)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1045090/Obama-President-Dont-count-chickens.html

He is spot on....
Darkman90808
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read the article and it warms my black (i.e. evil, nasty) little heart. Can't wait for the DNC to implode on itself during the convention. Has anyone heard much about "the Bradley effect"?

When Tom Bradley, former Mayor of Lost Angeles, ran for Governor, all the polls showed him wa-a-a-a-yyy out in front but in the end George Deukmejian won.

http://www.thenation.com/blogs/campaignmatters?pid=268328

Of course, if Obama doesn't win, there's always the race card to play.
rictic
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's hope the "Bradley Effect" hits the Obamessiah come November and his hypocritical a@se gets a kicking....
mufon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkman90808 wrote:
Read the article and it warms my black (i.e. evil, nasty) little heart. Can't wait for the DNC to implode on itself during the convention. Has anyone heard much about "the Bradley effect"?

When Tom Bradley, former Mayor of Lost Angeles, ran for Governor, all the polls showed him wa-a-a-a-yyy out in front but in the end George Deukmejian won.

http://www.thenation.com/blogs/campaignmatters?pid=268328

Of course, if Obama doesn't win, there's always the race card to play.

Are you suggesting that the polls are not accurate, why they are every bit as accurate as a coin toss!

Whenever any candidate stirs up a buzz, they tend to show well in the polls. On election day hopefully clear minds will and usually do prevail.
tellmeall
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:45 am    Post subject: Join the Ron Paul Revolution Reply with quote

http://rally.campaignforliberty.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: