magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
no incoming calls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjack.andrea
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: no incoming calls

i'm sure this has been answered but i think everyone has a different issue. mine is simple ,,,,i get no incoming calls. i just setup MJ and i can make calls but i cannot receive calls. there is no ring although it rings from the other end.

one other thing,,,when plugged into the stand alone jack/router, the annoying "product of the year" splash screen doesn't go away, so i had to plug into the computer. plugging into the computer eliminates the splash screen.

i set everything up while plugged directly into the computer. this all went smoothly

thx. i hoipe you can bear with me and this query which must be the umpteenth time it's been posted
udsting
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject:

make sure that your magicJack account is set to make Out going and Incoming calls, you can check that through your www.my.magicjack.com account page under My Subscriptions tab or have you requested your landline phone number to be transferred to magicJack?
mohitparihar
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: no incoming calls on magic jack

i had same problem , i brought magic jack on 29-dec-2011 , worked vey well. then suddenly on 31-jan 2012 , i could not receive incoming calls, tech support could not fix.
simply returned the magic jack and swap for a new magic jack plus, ALL IS GOOD NOW. 100% WORKING.
TECH SUPPORT GIVES RUN AROUND TO PEOPLE, ANSWER SIMPLY CHANGE THE MAGIC JACK GET NEW ONE.
iphone 3
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject:

I have downloaded and installed this magicJack app several time on my iPhone and have the magicJack notifications are set to ON. I never have problem making an outgoing call from the iPhone, but the incoming call only working for couple times when first reinstalled app (iPhone 4s 64gb iOS 6.1.2 ,anyway I also have magicJack Tech walking me through all this setup).

This could be a bug when you have 2 devices ringing at the same time ( through magicJack app from iPhone and magicJack Plus Dongle from home phone). Anyone else have same experiences? THANKS.
iphone 3
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject:

For the magicJack app screen "Recent"
If the incoming calls is not working the same as "Recent" activities.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: