magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW Magic Jacks in sealed pachage ... GONE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rexlan
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:11 am    Post subject: NEW Magic Jacks in sealed pachage ... GONE Reply with quote

I have two new units available that I never used ... $50 each. I don't check PM here.
Email if interested. Thanks

rbl671 at yahoo dot com

Last edited by rexlan on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:11 am    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW Magic Jacks in sealed pachage ... $50 shipped Reply with quote

Not to be a free-enterprise-block. But if this is for a regular MJ, and they can still be had for $40 at various retailers, not sure this would be the best purchase decision to be made in buying this product.
rexlan
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was not aware of that -- in which case it certainly would be a BAD decision.

I will toss them in the trash after I verify the accuracy of your post which I am sure is correct as it isn't worth screwing with for a few $$.

Thanks for the heads up.
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rexlan wrote:
I was not aware of that -- in which case it certainly would be a BAD decision.

I will toss them in the trash after I verify the accuracy of your post which I am sure is correct as it isn't worth screwing with for a few $$.

Thanks for the heads up.

They were still at my local WalMart about 2 weeks ago and they still have free shipping-to-store on their web-site at that price.

But I'm sure someone would take them off your hands for less than what they can get it at WalMart. $30 a piece, you would still make about $55 after shipping. Could buy a discounted price-gouged Plus with the proceeds.
rexlan
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to buy the new unit but they will not transfer my remaining service to it so I bought a Net Talk Duo instead ... LOL. Tired of getting screwed by MJ. They cut off my whole state area code for calls and my house in NC with a 336 exchange ... could not even call my own house.

I don't have (or want) Pay Pal so getting paid is another issue for me ... I'd work at it a little for $100 but hard to get excited about $50.

Might just give them to the neighbor kids for X-mas!
kos99ngel
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wal-Mart selling the MagicJack 39.95 free shipping to store.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/MagicJack-USB-Voice-over-IP-Yearly-Telephone-Service-for-19.95/11962556
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kos99ngel
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

U can also find some new magicjack's on eBay for 26.99 BRAND NEW......
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: