magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
***NEW Call Forwarding PRICE***

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wgnweb
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: ***NEW Call Forwarding PRICE*** Reply with quote

For those of you wondering what is going on with call forwarding and how much it will cost when it comes back here is the pricing I found on their website. This was updated September 13th 2012 so it has been out there for a while. So why are customer service reps lying to the customers and telling us they dont have any info on when it will be back and how much it will cost.

----------------------------------
Question
Can I use magicJack to forward calls to my cell phone?

Answer
YES, if available, visit http://my.magicjack.com and login to set up Call Forwarding. Click "Call Forwarding" under the "Call Features" tab and follow the prompts to check out.

The call forwarding feature may not be used to forward calls to conference, platform and non-ILEC area telephone numbers.

Plan Options: 100 minutes per month $4.95/year, or 500 minutes per month $19.95/year.

----------------------------------

Here is the direct link
http://tinyurl.com/a64cy9y
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

schuma3955
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LINK IT AND IT'S NOT THERE!
magictater
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Try Here For Link Reply with quote

This link I copied had the excact info; http://tinyurl.com/a64cy9y , If link stops working just go to magicjacks website, then FAQ, then type call forwarding in search box and you will see the same info.
That sucks I used it for biz calls and had my MJ# forwarded to my cell and I paid for five years 3 years ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: