magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

netTALK new product

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Alternatives to magicJack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gashliquor
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I know how to download movies and rip DVD's. It's certainly not complicated.

To rip a DVD or Blu-Ray is nothing if your watching the rip in file form, But copying the img aka ISO to a DVD in a 100% clone is'nt that easy as #1 not all burners can be modified firmware wise to do it and one mistake the drive is bricked. I have 40 drives myself and all are firmware hacked in one way or another. Top of the line Plextors can NOT be had anymore, Today there are Plextors but there really LiteOns or LG's with Plextors name on it. Pioneers are the king today the 112, 115 and 116 series and for Blu-Ray BDR-205 AND 206. All the rest are crap IMO. Many ppl make copies on -R or +R discs which only the +R's can b booktyped to DVDROM and with that said there not clones there whats called movie only. 99% clones would be made on+R DL with DVDROM bitsetting used on verbatium blanks. In my case thats why the commerical canon forthe inserts and a DVD Photo printer as you can't tell the original from the fake, That why when new movies are released i get the real DVD from canada 1 week b4 and bootleg them and sent MANY to another state and laugh all the way to the bank, I have'nt worried about the feds in at least ten years when i was the ONE that wrote AOLHELL in the early 90's that made fake credit card accounts and made you a free AOL account, Thats when i was running a huge warez BBS web site and hung it up when the internet grew and the BS DOS and Win 3.1 got lost in MS upgrades. Even though most -R discs will work in MOST DVD players there not DL and today 99.9% of original DVD's are on DL. Blu-Ray works a different way.
Nobody beats the Whiz!
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting information, though it exceeds my needs.
gashliquor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody beats the Whiz! wrote:

Im sure it does, Im in it for more then just a hobby. If you were around when CD buring became popular it cost me near $800.00 for a CD burner back in mid 90's i think. It was a Yamaha CDR-100 and i had to use a $300.00 SCSI Adaptec card. Why did i spend that money?. Because i made 1000's selling Warez CD's world wide because back then programs and many of them would fit on a CD. I sold then thru news groups and internet. Im also the one that wrote AREA 51 which was a program you wrote to the Atmel chip of your Dishnetwork Satellite card to get free TV. I even had a 10G machine in case the satellit company sent a ECM to screw up your card that i'd just insert the card into the machine and it was fixed then i reprogrammed it and thats thanks to the ppl i knew in canada. Messed with DTV also but im into Dishnetwork, Even today dishnetwork is FREE if you know what your doing. Actually i use satellite TV here of course and any movies i prefer MKV Blu-Ray over AVI and the DVD and Blu-Ray home players i use are made by Oppo, Look them up on the net. Nothing comes close. It's only $ and when your gone someone else is gonna enjoy it so enjoy it while the earth is here as the Muslims are going to make life real short for this world and no offense to any on this forum either but in the name on Allah it's powerful in the middle east and they don't give a hoot ABOUT nothing especially this country Exclamation, Yet our president is worrying about people in Hati, You figure him out!
neo2121

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure that it will be nothing more than this http://www.roku.com with the intent of getting big channels to play.
neo2121

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gashliquor wrote:

Im sure it does, Im in it for more then just a hobby. If you were around when CD buring became popular it cost me near $800.00 for a CD burner back in mid 90's i think. It was a Yamaha CDR-100 and i had to use a $300.00 SCSI Adaptec card. Why did i spend that money?. Because i made 1000's selling Warez CD's world wide because back then programs and many of them would fit on a CD. I sold then thru news groups and internet. Im also the one that wrote AREA 51 which was a program you wrote to the Atmel chip of your Dishnetwork Satellite card to get free TV. I even had a 10G machine in case the satellit company sent a ECM to screw up your card that i'd just insert the card into the machine and it was fixed then i reprogrammed it and thats thanks to the ppl i knew in canada. Messed with DTV also but im into Dishnetwork, Even today dishnetwork is FREE if you know what your doing. Actually i use satellite TV here of course and any movies i prefer MKV Blu-Ray over AVI and the DVD and Blu-Ray home players i use are made by Oppo, Look them up on the net. Nothing comes close. It's only $ and when your gone someone else is gonna enjoy it so enjoy it while the earth is here as the Muslims are going to make life real short for this world and no offense to any on this forum either but in the name on Allah it's powerful in the middle east and they don't give a hoot ABOUT nothing especially this country Exclamation, Yet our president is worrying about people in Hati, You figure him out!

800 for burner in the mid 90's may be early 90's I bought my first one in 95 for about 150 and wore it out. I made 1000 just by making custom mix cd's. I would just trade warez I bought a stock pile of pioneer dvr-111d's as it is the most reliable dvd burner I have ever owned.
Do you have a IKS dish box? which one? I had a nfusioin till they went tits up and I am interested in picking up another one net month. I know before that most boxes where working on 110 119, wonder if there are any boxes with channels on eastern arch birds.
gashliquor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neo2121 wrote:
gashliquor wrote:

800 for burner in the mid 90's may be early 90's I bought my first one in 95 for about 150 and wore it out. I made 1000 just by making custom mix cd's. I would just trade warez I bought a stock pile of pioneer dvr-111d's as it is the most reliable dvd burner I have ever owned.
Do you have a IKS dish box? which one? I had a nfusioin till they went tits up and I am interested in picking up another one net month. I know before that most boxes where working on 110 119, wonder if there are any boxes with channels on eastern arch birds.

If i moved to fla in 93 and got the Yamaha scsi burner in about 95 thats mid 90's and they ran $750.00 actually!, However i got lucky and the C.O.D. tag fell off and i did'nt pay a dime but the company did call but tuff shit i let UPS put it thru there insurance. Pioneer 111d's were ok but the 112 could be crossed flashed with the Buffalo 112L firmware and so could the 115 and 116 which i have all of them. Dishnetwork today you can only write to certain ROM version acces cards. No i don't have a IKS Dishbox. The newer boxs are'nt worth nothing as they incase the smart card inside the receiver. If the boxs get ECM'd i just wrote back the firmware thru the Jtag port, I did supply many people and made big bucks but i don't do it so called anymore beause i like my freedom. After the HU cards with DTV it was all over. On dishnetwork we use to use regular smart cards and just programmed the atmel chip for programming and locked it. Dishnetwork uses a security system that includes automatic key changes that were no problem either, I just ordered a few Pioneer BDR-205''s and BDR-206's to put in my new HTPC. These drives i only care about the Blu-Ray part as the firmware is encrypted and this drives can't booktype regular DVD +R or +R DL to DVDROM. Im using them for the Blu-Ray only. I'll post pix of all my modified drives. Everyone does its thing. However AnyDVD is getting sued even though there in the Islands but i use DVDFab to do most of my shit with ImgBurn to burn it as DVDFabs VSO engine blows, I onlly CLONE nothing else so my media is always +R DL Verbatium booktyped to DVDROM even for Xbox except i have to use a modified samsung drive to rip those games and whatever i want to write it with.
gashliquor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Alternatives to magicJack All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: