magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

netTalk Duo Refund, I hope you like it!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Alternatives to magicJack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gashliquor
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: netTalk Duo Refund, I hope you like it!!! Reply with quote

I have a netTalk Duo and have NO problems what so ever, I do know a few on this forum that DID have a problem with there's ( Defective Device ) and returned it for a replacement. How long did it take for a replacement i do not know. I had one guy send his defective unit in the same day he received it and in 30 days he still did'nt get a replacement!, Yes it did piss him off and i told him you know call up nt and tell them to shove it where the sun don't shine and he requested a REFUND, Well netTalk is true to there refund and sent the guy the full purchase price " 9 weeks after purchase ". I fully understand everyones income is not the same but do yourself a favor buy a REAL ATA and there a difference! and if you wonder well why do i have one is because the company pulled some shit with me a few months back that i went direct to the CEO of the company and got the device next day for $9.95 ( I live a few hundred miles from there HQ ) plus im running 5 different services at the same time anyway and YES im the one that used 1500 mins EASY wth VoIPMy Way like it was nothing!, Think twice b4 you purchase a nt a damn MJ is still better in many ways if run right and actually if MJ did'nt block certain area codes it would be better even though it's not a ATA. Howver even with MJ's area code blocks there are way around that with MJ too. Spend your hard earned $ on a company/Person that gives a shit and this message is IMO because the sky the limit to me no matter what any VoIP service charges as im not what you call your el-cheapo penny pincher aka money watcher BUT if you ARE there is nothing wrong with that either. A Volkswagon could never equal a Rolls Royce and SOMETIMES you get what you pay for Exclamation

Like they say on the News: Shame On You netTalk, Give the customers interest for holding funds so long when you have the product returned Exclamation
gashliquor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:24 pm    Post subject: netTalk Makes Good ( Company does right thing ) Reply with quote

I had to post this message as it's fair to netTalk that i do this, Im doing this because netTalk company handled this matter in a way IMO is right. I received a call from netTalk at 10PM EST. Because of this persons problem in the above message the person will receive a FREE netTalk device and his refund for the wait that he had. I was told this happened because changes are being made on the CA side on netTalk. All i have to say is IMO netTalk company has done the right thing in this case business wise in the above matter which has nothing to do with me but i know the person and know ppl at netTalk. To netTalk people without using names thanks and as long as the company stays honest i don't trash no one for nothing Exclamation Oh and about that piss ant lol if you have to hide like i told you on phone meeeeeooooow which is a plain pussy straight from florida Laughing
conniemadagain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will see what happens ...

NT received my exchange on 12/30/10 at 256 PM ...

I will let you all know when I receive the new one ...
gashliquor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:44 am    Post subject: NT received my exchange on 12/30/10 at 256 PM Reply with quote

Quote:
NT received my exchange on 12/30/10 at 256 PM

Quote:
Tracking Numbers Work Wonders

If u don't have a replacement within 14 business days back at your home post it here, I think you fall under there old return method. " Print Out The UPS return label" and wait and pray. This method is being changed to a more customer friendly method and fast like " They send you a replacement A.S.A.P if you don't return defective unit like in 14 days they will charge your CC, Of course there would be a short hold on funds but it would be released back to the customer when defective unit is received. This is fair to nt and the customer gets a replacement A.S.A.P, Current return method was faster in the 1800's Exclamation

It's better off to get pissed off then pissed on!
popeyedood
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: netTalk Duo Refund, I hope you like it!!! Reply with quote

gashliquor wrote:
I have a netTalk Duo and have NO problems what so ever, I do know a few on this forum that DID have a problem with there's ( Defective Device ) and returned it for a replacement. How long did it take for a replacement i do not know. I had one guy send his defective unit in the same day he received it and in 30 days he still did'nt get a replacement!, Yes it did piss him off and i told him you know call up nt and tell them to shove it where the sun don't shine and he requested a REFUND, Well netTalk is true to there refund and sent the guy the full purchase price " 9 weeks after purchase ". I fully understand everyones income is not the same but do yourself a favor buy a REAL ATA and there a difference! and if you wonder well why do i have one is because the company pulled some shit with me a few months back that i went direct to the CEO of the company and got the device next day for $9.95 ( I live a few hundred miles from there HQ ) plus im running 5 different services at the same time anyway and YES im the one that used 1500 mins EASY wth VoIPMy Way like it was nothing!, Think twice b4 you purchase a nt a damn MJ is still better in many ways if run right and actually if MJ did'nt block certain area codes it would be better even though it's not a ATA. Howver even with MJ's area code blocks there are way around that with MJ too. Spend your hard earned $ on a company/Person that gives a shit and this message is IMO because the sky the limit to me no matter what any VoIP service charges as im not what you call your el-cheapo penny pincher aka money watcher BUT if you ARE there is nothing wrong with that either. A Volkswagon could never equal a Rolls Royce and SOMETIMES you get what you pay for Exclamation

Like they say on the News: Shame On You netTalk, Give the customers interest for holding funds so long when you have the product returned Exclamation

Hey, It's been a few days so far nothing? Sad
gashliquor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey, It's been a few days so far nothing?

If i see you don't receive the unit within 14 business days i'll call someone i know, I don't want to use his name. I'll add for you that you did receive your refund but not the FREE device yet. If i was nt i would of sent it to you 2nd day at min. But lets give them 14 business days then we will take care of it the NY way Laughing , I'll put you on the ATA as soon as this BS gets fixed there Exclamation , BTW i sent that puter out to NY so enjoy. Talk 2u L8tr
conniemadagain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: NT received my exchange on 12/30/10 at 256 PM Reply with quote

gashliquor wrote:
Quote:
NT received my exchange on 12/30/10 at 256 PM

Quote:
Tracking Numbers Work Wonders

If u don't have a replacement within 14 business days back at your home post it here, I think you fall under there old return method. " Print Out The UPS return label" and wait and pray. This method is being changed to a more customer friendly method and fast like " They send you a replacement A.S.A.P if you don't return defective unit like in 14 days they will charge your CC, Of course there would be a short hold on funds but it would be released back to the customer when defective unit is received. This is fair to nt and the customer gets a replacement A.S.A.P, Current return method was faster in the 1800's Exclamation

It's better off to get pissed off then pissed on!

the 14 of January will be a good 14 days and for holidays Smile

FYI, of course nothing yet ...
gashliquor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: netTalk Duo Refund, I hope you like it!!! Reply with quote

popeyedood wrote:
gashliquor wrote:

Hey, It's been a few days so far nothing? Sad

netTalk made good to this person in NY with a FREE netTalk device and a refund, Thank you netTalk you kept your promise and the customer in NY thanks u, Thanks again for doing what was right and you proved it to me at least this company cares! Smile
gashliquor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: Cheap Shit = netTalk Reply with quote

netTalk like i said makes good after two months with a FREE device, Are you kidding me!, You sent him a 2nd defect in a ROW. Damn cheap CHINESE shit IN PLAiN ENGLISH, Get off your ass and hire american labor!, CHRIST Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
gashliquor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: ATTN: netTalk VIP, CEO and Management Reply with quote

To the people "VIP and Staff" reading this at netTalk i fully understand paying the poor chinese people in asia peanuts for building your devices and then importing them into the USA for ALOT of Americans to get ALOT of deffective units. Im only making a suggestion and a good one!, Ever hear of Quality Control?. Setup a quality control dept U.S. based that can take your devices and test them b4 being shipped out will stop alot of BS. If netTalk does'nt have the funds to hire U.S. Quality Control employees it's better OFF IMO to fu*k every customer A.S.A.P and file for chapter 7 or 11.

BTW: The 2nd device you sent out does NOT get the required voltage to run inside the device. It is NOT the power supply or the power supplys wire. More like a voltage regulator etc, Cheap labor gets you CHEAP shit and while im at it the OLD MJ with Magicfeatures would kick the devices ass if it was'nt for the area code blocks even though the MJ is'nt a ATA. Nothing a TC coud'nt fix and sure it would be more money BUT better built Exclamation , Like you told me the company is cleaning up it's act. Sorry to say it this way....Hurry the fu*k up Exclamation

Last edited by gashliquor on Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
gashliquor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:01 pm    Post subject: ATTN: netTalk VIP, CEO and Management Reply with quote

I did your work for you this morning with professional testing, Even though im 1200 miles from him means nothing. I supplied the device external voltage putting your power supply out of service and the netTalk Device WORKED like it should, If you can't understand simple electronics " The POWER SUPPY IS BAD" as the GREEN LED means shit even if lit, To end this send the guy a damn power supply ASAP and he will be glad to send the shit one you sent him back, Im sure you can afford next or 2nd day shipping and think about QUALITY CONTROL or trust me business will take a dump for the company RATHER sooner then later if this shit keeps up with customers, As these messsages hurt you and are well deserved as i give credit ONLY when DO Exclamation
conniemadagain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just called and nothing on the return they received on 12/30/10 ...

bummer ....
gashliquor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conniemadagain wrote:

bummer ....

The company needs help, I assume your a female Wink don't let them hand you any BS. I know a few that been put through the ringer, What do you want when you pay engineers 5 bux a hr?. The answer is not top quality. Don't let them get to you the more complaints made the worse the company gets affected AND when that piss off too many and then the BBB gets involved will make it even more shitty for the company. We Don't need another MagicJac*Off Co in this business Exclamation
conniemadagain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gashliquor wrote:
conniemadagain wrote:

bummer ....

The company needs help, I assume your a female Wink don't let them hand you any BS. I know a few that been put through the ringer, What do you want when you pay engineers 5 bux a hr?. The answer is not top quality. Don't let them get to you the more complaints made the worse the company gets affected AND when that piss off too many and then the BBB gets involved will make it even more shitty for the company. We Don't need another MagicJac*Off Co in this business Exclamation

sorry but you ASSumed wrong ... lol

the next day I got an email for a refund ... weird as I was only seeking an exchange ... we'll have to wait and see what I really get ...
gashliquor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conniemadagain wrote:
gashliquor wrote:
conniemadagain wrote:

bummer ....

sorry but you ASSumed wrong ... lol

the next day I got an email for a refund ... weird as I was only seeking an exchange ... we'll have to wait and see what I really get ...

Maybe there taking advice on Quality Control Laughing or got a bad batch out of China or something. If they can't tell the difference between a exchange or refund customer then there in more poor shape then i thought. As far as a refund it will hold ur $ up for almost a week more until they credit the CC anyway, So if they gave u your $ back you'll see it within a week if they put it thru when they said they did, Anyway the BBB is your friend and there records are public. It does'nt make a company look good either. I never looked if MJ is on it but i bet 100% they are.
gashliquor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: netTalk VIP, CEO and Management Reply with quote

gashliquor wrote:
To the people "VIP and Staff" reading this at netTalk i fully understand paying the poor chinese people in asia peanuts for building your devices and then importing them into the USA for ALOT of Americans to get ALOT of deffective units. Im only making a suggestion and a good one!, Ever hear of Quality Control?. Setup a quality control dept U.S. based that can take your devices and test them b4 being shipped out will stop alot of BS. If netTalk does'nt have the funds to hire U.S. Quality Control employees it's better OFF IMO to fu*k every customer A.S.A.P and file for chapter 7 or 11.

BTW: The 2nd device you sent out does NOT get the required voltage to run inside the device. It is NOT the power supply or the power supplys wire. More like a voltage regulator etc, Cheap labor gets you CHEAP shit and while im at it the OLD MJ with Magicfeatures would kick the devices ass if it was'nt for the area code blocks even though the MJ is'nt a ATA. Nothing a TC coud'nt fix and sure it would be more money BUT better built Exclamation , Like you told me the company is cleaning up it's act. Sorry to say it this way....Hurry the fu*k up Exclamation

Im glad for this dude he received a NEW POWER SUPPLY within 10 days or less. He received it today!....WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO there getting better Laughing
conniemadagain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conniemadagain wrote:

Forgot where this thread was ... anyway got the cash refund right after the email ...

Weird as I wanted to just exchange ... but actually made out as the refund was for one duo when I did the buy one get one free ...

so the other dou came out to be only 20 bucks ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Alternatives to magicJack All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: