magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

netTALK DUO $29.99+shipping, today only, on 1saleaday.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Alternatives to magicJack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kedwards
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: netTALK DUO $29.99+shipping, today only, on 1saleaday.com Reply with quote

http://1saleaday.com/?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1SaleADay&utm_content=1Sale+06%2F11%2F12

I have bought a number of items from 1saleaday and have been happy with them.

hth

Keith
conniemadagain
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so everyone knows:

Specs

Condition: Factory Refurbished
Packaging: Retail
Warranty: 30 Day
Manufacturer: netTALK
Model: NETTALK-DUO
black_icon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodLuck... Cool
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SteveHC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1saleaday is actually a pretty decent site - I got my (truly) factory-refurbished Netgear router (in Netgear's own factory-refurbished cardboard box, with Netgear's reduced factory-refurbished product warranty enclosed in the box) for about $30 (incl. shipping) and it works perfectly. I've actually bought a number of items from them and have not yet been disappointed. They can take awhile to ship to you, though - don't expect Amazon-like service.

I'd *never* buy a NetTalk Duo, though - not from anyone including 1saleaday. It's the only voip device-with-service that actually seems to be even MORE disliked by its own consumers than MJ is. And their "customer service" and "technical support" is just as bad as MJ's is (except you get to listen to it over a telephone rather than reading it on a "live help chat" pop-up... that's the ONLY difference).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Alternatives to magicJack All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: