magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Neoware Thin Clients

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crowellsr
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Neoware Thin Clients Reply with quote

I have 6 neoware thin clients for sale. I bought them with the idea of upgrading them and using them for magic jack hosts. I am extremely busy at work right now and don't have any time to get them ready and was told they have to go.

Here are the specs of the systems

1) CA22 256Mb RAM 256Mb Flash No PS
2) CA22 512Mb RAM 512Mb Flash No PS
3) CA22 512Mb RAM 1Gb Flash
4) 2x CA2 512Mb RAM No Flash w/ PS and wireless card
5) CA2 basically no RAM or flash w/ PS

Looking for offers! I will have to quote you on shipping to see how much that would be.

Steve
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

blueskull
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to dig up a old post .. Still have them?.. or anyone on here selling any thin clients.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
crowellsr
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I still have them. Which one were you looking at?
blueskull
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crowellsr wrote:
Yeah I still have them. Which one were you looking at?

Well from what i was reading for the magic jack i would need at the least 512/512... This is my first time getting Client.. i just got my MJ about Month ago.. what does it mean when you said no PS?.. I am thinking

CA22 512Mb RAM 1Gb Flash

I am in missouri 63020. you can private message me or email or hit me up at yahoo/msn blueskullrider@live.com or blue_skull_Rider@yahoo.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: