magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my magicjack plus is here :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scotty200
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:39 am    Post subject: my magicjack plus is here :) Reply with quote

i got my MJP to day it working good so far Very Happy just so everyone know yes you can Transfer your old MJ number so that good just have to register with all the same info i have it hooked to my router so far so good Very Happy
i will keep you all updated

have a good one
Melman
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Scotty,

If you previously had a magicJack and now have MJ+, is it worth upgrading to the newer device? Does it effect phone quality if computer was off or on?

Thanks, Melman
scotty200

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Melman

i wold say yes it worth upgrading to MJP. mind you if u have your on a thin client with MF then it my not be that just depends on you

phone quality is the same both ways so far but i have only tried it 2 times.

i will keep every one updated

have a good one
Melman
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scotty,

Good to hear your MJ+ is working for you so far. My MJ subscription is due towards the latter part of September, so I am contemplating whether to get another year with MJ or upgrade with MJ+. Where do I go to find the right sales person to call to order this new device without going through a lot of loop holes. I am one of those who has had very little problems or issues with magicJack, so it might be better at this point to move ahead to MJ+

Thanks
scotty200

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

melman

to get the magicjack plus u can call 1-800-707-5980 it a ivr and it shit there no live person and it can be hard but if u want one go for it. but maybe Sep 6 they will start selling them in the store it up to you you can add the same number to it so that good and if u have time left on your old mj then u can use both mj at the same time they both ring the phones lol not that u need both but if your at work u cold take it with u Smile

good luck with what ya divide

have a good one
johnteeee
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scotty

How long did it take from "post mark" date to be delivered?
It seems mine is taking too long or it might be 'cause I live
in Canada, would take a bit longer. Actually the ordering part
and the shipping notification went smooth and really fast!
Hope you enjoy it.

Thank you.
scotty200

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi johnteeee
i got it in 9 days that not bad but remember it can take 7 to 10 weekdays to get it. On the day they post marked yours is not the day they will send it it 4 days after that you should have a tracking number call Canada post and ask them they should give u a idea give them your address and the number and u should get some info that how i new that the date they postmark was not true
hope this help
have a good one
johnteeee
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scotty

Thanks. I have the "Tracking Number" which was emailed to me and when I looked up the status link they give you, the post mark was same day as the Tracking number showing "international letter" left Florida Sorting facility that same night but nothing since that. Calling Canada Post is a good idea.
Thanks for your help.

John

scotty200 wrote:
hi johnteeee
i got it in 9 days that not bad but remember it can take 7 to 10 weekdays to get it. On the day they post marked yours is not the day they will send it it 4 days after that you should have a tracking number call Canada post and ask them they should give u a idea give them your address and the number and u should get some info that how i new that the date they postmark was not true
hope this help
have a good one
Melman
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scotty,

I ordered my MJ+ several days ago, got the email confirmation, tracking number and my MJ+ is on its way. One question I have, my router is from comcast and it is connected to my netgear wireless router. So connecting my MJ+ to my netgear wireless router should be what I need to do, right? I am sure the steps are very easy.

Thanks
scotty200

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey melman

yes it easy if u had a mj b4 it the same reg thing. when you first get it try it on the router to see if it works!. but to get a number or transfer your old mj number u need to plug it in the computer the first time

have a good one
scotty200

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all i was just playing around with both my mj and mjp and found something interesting

1. both will ring with the same number
2. you can call out on both at the same time Smile

i think that kinda cool. but ya cant call the other mj but i kinda had the feeling that wold not work but was hoping hehe

have a good one
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: