magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Latest Creation to the Politico Agenda(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HendersonMike
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: My Latest Creation to the Politico Agenda(s) Reply with quote

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZewbMnVVBo[/youtube]
mozerd
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, EXCELLENT message.

Sadly IMO far too few will support the message with conviction and corrective action.
HendersonMike

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, mozerd. But what's real sad is that a Canadian responded and no Americans did.

If Hitler would have had television like we have today, we Americans would all be speaking German.

Talk about the ultimate brainwashing tool.
msiam

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, I hadn't responded because I hadn't seen it.Yes, It is a GREAT message. My response is that I was rooting for Ron Paul from way into last year, I don't trust either of our two choices right now The "Bomber" Or our McCain, I believe they are both going to be tied to the corrupt industrialization that is backing them.. My Big hopes were that more people would understand the Message of Dr Paul and we would be strong enough to put him in there to save our asses, but, as much as he was gaining on the internet, the more he was pushed down by the Main Stream Media that is owned and guided by those who want us to believe that what we see in the news, is the gospel. There are too many sitting on that couch watching and believing what the MSM wants them to. I am very upset that I don't have a good choice to vote for, and that I don't know if not voting is the answer, yet, as your blurb in the bottom of that clip indicates, Vote for Obama or McCain and we are throwing away our Freedoms and Liberty.. I do wish for a better choice, Hey, Maybe we can get the message out this way, I first heard of Ron Paul on the original MagicJack forum, I wondered about it and went and found out more, Someone wrote in the forum that we need Ron Paul for Pres in 2008 and I had not heard of him before then.. Now people ask me why I still have his name on my bumper. I say "It ain't over yet.."
msiam

Oh .. and your new forum looks great, I joined.. It seems to get to the pages quick. . Never once did I get the "Build a forum" page.. Shocked
HendersonMike

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like that --> "It ain't over yet" .........

My forum? .... Oh ..... you mean this one unOfficialmagicjack2 forum

Yeah, this forum is getting harder and harder to get into anymore and once here, takes forever to navigate to the various topics.
rictic
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent post Mike, and isn't that the whole reason that the US fought for it's Independance from the English in the first place (along will all the taxes that were levied on the fledgling nation).
Now wouldn't it be something if the whole damn country turned round and said "I don't like the choices I have so I'm not going to vote for either of them for President...". Obama gets 2 votes (him & his wife I guess) and McCain gets 2 votes. It will never happen I know.
The problem is WAY too many people believe the CR@P they see on TV and believe it to be the truth, whether Democrat or Republican. People seem to have lost the ability to think for themselves, they believe the spin and don't see the hypocrisy from both sides.

We have a scary 4 years ahead.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: