magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MJ sucks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mansmurf
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: MJ sucks Reply with quote

I bought a device in Dec but it stopped working in Feb, no computer recognizes the device. I have been trying to get Tech support to fix but they have been useless. When i asked for a replacement, they say 30 days r over. I paid for 1 yr of service but used it for only 2 months.. this really sucks.

I was planning on buying 3 more MJs for my family but not anymore.

Any options on what can i do abt my device?
Stewart
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you plug the device in, does the blue light come on? Normally, MJ looks like four devices: CD-ROM, USB drive, Human Interface Device, Sound card. Which of these appear? If none, make sure that it's not a mechanical problem -- if you were using the flaky extension cable, try plugging the device in directly. Inspect the USB connector for debris.
mansmurf
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried everything... nothing woks.

It was a sup - Harold. I wanted to talk to someone higher up... they have no channel for customers to bring complaints to the management.
gary
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try sending an e-mail to Dan Borislow at [email protected]
stevebcali
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: MagicJack.com and it India chat support SUCK Reply with quote

[font=Arial:99b889a532] I got ripped bad by MagicJack.com, double charging me and then allowing the charge to hold my account and eventually clear leaving me with 4x $25.00 overdraft fees. When I found out what was happening they had the opportunity to reverse one of the charges prior to it clearing. but because they (meaning the India Support People) have no control over anything they decided to let there mistake ride out. Well after numerous, like 6 chat sessions and emails denying anything was wrong they finally admitted to their mistake. But did they step up and handle it, NOPE. they refunded my 46.90 totally l;eaving me holding $100.00 in overdraft fees for their mistake. I would have covered the mistake but didn;t have a red cent besides what I should have had in my account. I think MagicJack doesn't care about you or I, and those of us who bought a 5 year service plan for a product that may or may not work for you. which by the way mine doesn;t we are going to be sitting on an obsolete product in about 6 months when magic jack gets tied up in a Class Action law suit for fraud. [/font:99b889a532]
I would like to invite anyone who has been ripped off by MagicJack to visit Arrow http://www.magicjackvictims.com and get involved in the pressure because they need it bad.
AlaninKY

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance stevebcali is employed by a Telco?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
stevebcali
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Not a Chance on the Telco Reply with quote

Hey Alanin...My story is 100% truth....I have bank statements and activity to prove it...any chance your sitting on the Beach in West Palm Beach florida wondering when your empire will dissolve?
Or maybe your the butler at Dan The Inventors Mansion?
AlaninKY

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok Steve

I'm not in Florida and I'm not a butler. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
norml jack

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question for Alan, and I hope it's not too personal, but I have always wondered how you ended up in KY. In my minds eye I see this guy falling into a big vat of the stuff while working for its manufacturer, but perhaps your story is far more exotic. Again, this may be too personal for an answer here, but I was just curious.
AlaninKY

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

norml jack I was born in Michigan, then as a child my parents moved to Wisconsin, Illinois back to Wisconsin and then to Kentucky. I decided to stay in Kentucky. It's just that simple. Razz
norml jack

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can do a lot worse than Louisville, KY. Very nice town, I've been there at least a dozen times. And you know I was strictly joking in my previous comment, it's just something about that "Alan In KY" that amuses me. Then again, I am obviously quite easily amused. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: