magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MJ Ready Thin Clients on Sale Now From Just $55 Shipped!!

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alpman
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:07 am    Post subject: MJ Ready Thin Clients on Sale Now From Just $55 Shipped!! Reply with quote

Starting at just $55 with free shipping, these are some of the lowest prices anywhere and surely the lowest priced mJ TC's on ebay. I was really tired of seeing people get gouged on ebay with inflated TC prices. I offer several models with unique configurations, some even include built-in WiFi, and a 7-day money back guarantee!! Bronze Power Seller now with Top-Rated Seller performance rating. Check my 100% feedback rating, all are satisfied customers and many are from this forum...

Click Here For My eBay Listings

I also have a solderless 100k ohm mJ Caller ID Fix listed for $5.99 + $1.41 shipping!!

PM me or email me with questions...

EDIT - I just made eBay's Top-Rated Seller performance rating...WooHoo!!! Thanks to everyone for all your support.

EDIT 3/10/10 - I am now updating availability on this first page to elminate confusion...

(0) HP t5520's Scratch n' Dent - $45ea **SOLD OUT**
(0) HP t5520's - $55ea (Now Includes Vertical Stand @ N/C) **SOLD OUT**
(1) TermTek TC3350 256mb/custom rear USB - $77ea
(1) EBC3610's 256mb/40Gb 2.5" IDE HDD - $99ea

All models include a 6GB MicroDrive with my latest SP3 image unless otherwise stated. Also included: power supply or cord and Priority Mail shipping.

No eBay listings for TC's at this time. Click the "WWW" link below my signature for my other eBay listings. All models ordered thru PayPal directly. PM or email for order instructions...thanks!!

***PRIORTY MAIL SHIPPING TO U.S. DOMESTIC MARKET INCLUDING HAWAII, ALASKA AND PUERTO RICO INCLUDED. APO/FPO AND CANADADIAN CUSTOMERS PLEASE CONTACT FOR A QUOTE***

Last edited by Alpman on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:15 am; edited 23 times in total
onlyme
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpman, my MJ caller ID works (sort of), it shows the number of the person calling but not the name. Will this resistor device allow both the name and number to display? Thanks, by the way your prices seem VERY reasonable.
Alpman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mJ currently only supports the number on the phone. If you add the number to your Contacts list it will display the name as well but only on the softphone display, not on the phone CID. Hope that clears things up. Thanks...
onlyme
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it does thanks for the reply.....The number is better than nothing, I sure do love my MJ.
conniemadagain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: MJ Ready Thin Clients or Sale From Just $66.66 Shipped!! Reply with quote

This guy is top notch ... got one from Alpman almost a month ago and it is running strong ... now my laptop is free ...

Alpman wrote:
Check out my ebay listings. Some of the lowest prices anywhere. I got tired of seeing people get gouged on ebay with inflated prices. Several models with unique configurations, some including built-in WiFi!!! Check my feedback rating, all satisfied customers and many are from this forum...

http://shop.ebay.com/acpcguy/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

I also have the solderless 100k ohm mJ Caller ID Fix listed for $5.99 + $1.41 shipping!!

PM me or message me in ebay for questions...

Alpman aka acpcguy on ebay
shumiron
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree - Alpman is great. I bought a TC from him and he was helpful way beyond what you normally get from ebayers. If you want a thin client to run your MJ on get it from him. I am a Happy Jack!
Alpman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I appreciate the vote of confidence.

Shumiron - Were they able to transfer the old account over and did it solve your ring issue???
Alpman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, the $55 units went fast!! I should have more of them listed over the weekend...
jonfk2
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: 55$ unit Reply with quote

I ordered the last $55.55 unit you had listed. Awaiting delivery. Thanks, in advance, because of your good reputation!
Alpman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your order. It shipped yesterday via Priority Mail. You should receive it no later than Monday. Let me know when it arrives and how it works for you.

I listed two more early this morning at that price and they both went to the same buyer within just hours.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask...thanks again for your support.

Greg
Alpman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My UPS shipment did not arrive today. I have company coming to town on Monday, so it looks like I won't be able to list any more until after Turkey Day. I have currently have two $66 units (includes a vertical stand and doubles the memory of the $55 unit) and several other configurations available. Check my listings in the link at the top of the page...get them while you can!! More to come soon...
jonfk2
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: vertical stand Reply with quote

Where would I get a vertical stand for the $55 unit I ordered from you? Can you suggest a source?
Alpman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one I can send you but two of the four alignment pins are broken. It should still work though. You could always use a couple of pop rivets to secure it as well. Just PayPal me $2 to cover shipping and I'll get it out to you right away...
jonfk2
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject: $2 sent Reply with quote

Thanks
Alpman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonfk2 - You're welcome. I mailed it this morning.

All - Again, the 55 TC's are currently sold out and I only have one $66 TC left until after Thanksgiving. Get it now or you'll have to wait...I also have three TC's available with built in WiFi ranging from $88 to $111. Check my listings...more to come soon!! Thanks to everyone for their support.
jonfk2
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: $55.55 unit Reply with quote

Received my $55 "looks new" unit today and within 3 minutes it was up and running MagicJack! Team Viewer works perfectly as does everything else (as in Google) and I could not be happier. In this age of internet rip-offs, this seller is a real joy to do business with. I would highly recommend him and his MagicJack modified units from $55 to $111.
Alpman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for the recommendation. I'm very glad you received it so quickly and everything is working as it should.

Yes there are alot of rip-offs out there, but the real rip-off was seeing so many eBay sellers getting way too much $$ for their mJ ready TC's. This is my way of giving back to this community. It also has leveled the playing field as many sellers have had to lower their prices to become more competitive. I even got into a price war with one seller awhile ago, with prices dropping all the way down to $49 shipped (sorry, those units are long gone). BTW - I won the war!! My current listings are significantly lower than any eBay sellers' comparable model plus I have some very unique configurations that no other eBay sellers offer.
Alpman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Selling out fast...only one TC left, it's a WYSE 9455 with 4GB/512mb/CD-Rom/XPe SP3/802.11N and much more for just $111! If my shipment comes tomorrow I'l try to get at least a couple more Neoware TC's listed, but no promises. To all those who purchased from me over the weekend I will be shipping everything out tomorrow. Thanks.
Alpman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last WYSE unit is now gone as well...but I did receive my Neoware shipment today. I just posted two each of the $55 and $66 units on eBay. Get them while you can!! I'll try to get a couple more listed tomorrow...thanks.
callontom
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought on of the $55 units on Ebay this morning. Can't wait to get it. I'm running MJ on my IBM t23 Laptop and it works fine, but it would be nice to shut down and save a little juice also.
Alpman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm off to the Post Office now...thanks!
Alpman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bam! SOLD OUT!! All five units I listed are gone in just one day...thanks everyone. I'll be shipping everything out tomorrow. More to come.

EDIT - Just listed three $77 units and two $98 WiFi units...
callontom
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recieved my thin client today, Friday. Plugged it in waited 4 minutes and made a few calls. Works great and calls are landline quality. Very happy I bought from Alpman.
Alpman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tom. I'm glad its working well for you.

All - just listed more $55 & $66 units, so check my listings...

If you recently placed an order, I appologize I was not able to ship a few of last weeks orders out due to family coming in to town for the holiday, but will be shipping them Priority Mail on Monday. Thanks.
telltom
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was amazed really. I placed the order on Ebay day before Thanksgiving, and here i have it up and working by Friday afternoon. USPS must be getting more efficient and i thank Alpman for getting it out so fast.
Works great and my Laptop is now off at night. I had to make quite a few calls Friday and got a chance to give it a run for the money. This thin client truly is plug and play and works flawlessly. thanks again.
oh gosh, i almost forgot, i'm using the program "teamviewer" and that is great. I can bring up the thin client on my main computer and see what's going on or look up a phone number. This technology is awesome/
Alpman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tom. I appreciate the comments.

All - I listed more TC's over the weekend and I am, once again, sold out. So thank you everyone. I am now completely out of the 4GB MicroDrives, so until my order arrives, I'm pretty much dead in the water. I'll be receiving 6GB MicroDrives instead of 4GB and my costs have gone up slightly for the higher capacity drives. The cost of the 12V DC adapters has increased as well. As a result, I will reluctantly have to raise my prices on TC's across the board by about $11. My new listing prices for the Neoware e100/CA10's at a starting price of $66.66 shipped and up. I will continue to be as competitive as possible to give you the best value, highest quality and superior service over any other ebay seller. I should receive my order by Thursday or Friday, so keep checking in. I will post when they are available again. Thank you all for your understanding and for your continued support.

I just listed two e100/CA10's with 40GB laptop HDD's and 512mb memory, XPe SP3 w/ all updates applied, IE8, WMP11, Automatic Updates is enabled, Firefox, AntiVirus, Office 2K3 Viewer and lots of other pre-loaded software for $88 ea, so check them out. A great value, the HDD alone is worth more than the difference in the price vs my value priced TC's.

A USB WiFi option is now available on ANY of my TC's for an additional $25. Not in my ebay listings, PM me for payment details.

Thanks,
Greg
conniemadagain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg/Alpman,

You need to get your own website and quit paying the fees ...

Your products rock and the website would pay for itself ... !!!
Alpman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

conniemadagain wrote:
Greg/Alpman,

You need to get your own website and quit paying the fees ...

Your products rock and the website would pay for itself ... !!!

Thanks, I appreciate it. It's not like I'm making boat loads of cash here. I mean at $55 with shipping included (which costs near $10) plus the cost of parts and ebay/PayPal fees, there's really not much profit in it. Now with my parts cost increase I don't have a choice but to raise my prices or lose money, which isn't going to happen. As tempting as it is to get rid of the fees, I don't plan on doing this forever, let alone on a large scale basis. I like tinkering and this gives me something to do in the evenings besides vegging in front of the tube. I mean I do have a day job as well as a wife to tend to, so...I think I'll keep it on the small scale for now and continue to pay the fees. If it ever gets overwhelming or the wife gets tired of the late nights I'll have to quit.
Alpman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received part of my shipment yesterday, so I was able to list three each of the $66 and $77 Neoware TC's and now include the upgraded 6GB MicroDrive. Check my eBay listings for details...

Click Here For My eBay Listings

I will be receiving a shipment of HP thin clients next week, so stay tuned...
nestman
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpman wrote:
mJ currently only supports the number on the phone. If you add the number to your Contacts list it will display the name as well but only on the softphone display, not on the phone CID. Hope that clears things up. Thanks...

Does MJ ever plan on creating an update to the firmware that will allow the name to also show? I own a net-Talk device and that one DOES show name and number.

Thanks.
Alpman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nestman wrote:
Alpman wrote:

Does MJ ever plan on creating an update to the firmware that will allow the name to also show? I own a net-Talk device and that one DOES show name and number.

Thanks.

I think that one is on just about everyone's wish list...don't know if/when they would add it.
Alpman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, once again, I am sold out of thin clients. I'll have to wait awhile to list more as I am still waiting on a parts shipment from China...could be awhile. If I can source the parts in the states at a fair price I will list a small quantity to hold everyone over for awhile. I'll keep you all posted when I am able to list more TC's. Thanks again to all my patrons...

Greg
VChuck
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Alpman"]So, once again, I am sold out of thin clients. I'll have to wait awhile to list more as I am still waiting on a parts shipment from China...could be awhile. If I can source the parts in the states at a fair price I will list a small quantity to hold everyone over for awhile. I'll keep you all posted when I am able to list more TC's. Thanks again to all my patrons...

Greg[/quote
Hello,first post I just missed out on your last TC you had for sale.I suppose I could wait but I am looking around and seen a Neoware EON E-100.$70. Any thoughts ?Thanks
Alpman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VChuck -
Check your PM...

All -
I'm still waiting for parts to arrive from China. I expect to have more TC's available within a week or two. Keep checking this thread and my ebay listings for availability.

At that time, I will have a very limited supply of about a dozen HP T5520's available for the $55 price as a special purchase for forum members only. They will be configured with a VIA 800Mhz CPU, XPe SP2 on a 6GB MicroDrive and 128MB RAM (not upgradable on the t5520) with Pagefile enabled and EWF disabled. I have spent alot of time perfecting this low memory configuration and it has been an absolute rock solid performer as a dedicated mJ TC. I'm currently running one as my fax line and it's working as good as my EBC3610 did. This item will only be available to those who PM me through this forum and will not be available on ebay. Get on the pre-order list today, they won't be around for long.

I will also have over 20 pcs of the Neoware CA10/e100 units from the $66 and up, depending on configuration, available on ebay.

Thanks to everyone for their support...

Greg
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg,

I am writing on behalf of PCPhoneSoft.com . We have had some requests coming in asking if our "Magicfeatures", "Skyjack" and "Xlitejack" plugins will run on thin clients.

We think our software probably runs on a thin client now but we don't have a thin client in house yet to test it ourselves and provide ongoing support. It's just software so we know we can do whatever tweaks are required (if any are needed).

In effort to keep our own cost overheads down and to work with a "thin client expert", we would like to buy one unit from you today. I will PM you with the full order details and our e-mail address to send your payment instructions.

Merry Christmas !!!!
VChuck
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: old school dude! Reply with quote

Thanks Alpman for detailed info.and prompt reply! After reading through this thread it seems as I would be foolich to purchase a TC from anyone else. i am impressed Exclamation
jonfk2
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had my $55 unit for almost a month, and could not be happier. I have added (http://prio.en.softonic.com/) the program prio, which keeps the priority automatically set to "above normal" since the unit resets itself every morning at about 4:00 AM. Works great!
Alpman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonfk2 wrote:
I have had my $55 unit for almost a month, and could not be happier. I have added (http://prio.en.softonic.com/) the program prio, which keeps the priority automatically set to "above normal" since the unit resets itself every morning at about 4:00 AM. Works great!

Thanks for your endorsement. I'm glad you are satisfied with your purchase and I appreciate the comments...

Redpepper - Check your PM...
Alpman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am now accepting pre-orders on the HP t5520 units with a $25 deposit. I am only charging the deposit in order to weed out those who are not serious buyers. Your deposit will be fully refundable if for some unseen reason I cannot fulfill your order. The balance will be due before delivery, which is expected within two weeks. There are currently only 10 units available for the special purchase price of $55, which includes shipping! Please PM your PayPal email address so I can send you a bill and add you to the list. Thanks for your interest. I'm sure you will be more than happy with my products and services as many members here have been. PM me with further questions...
Alpman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just replied with a brief review of the MagicFeatures plugin installed on one of my Neoware TC's. Check it out toward the bottom of the page HERE! Smile Razz Smile
gcadman
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Excellent Service Reply with quote

I have one of his TC's and it works great, He is very responsive and works hard to make sure everybody is completely satisfied.

He is great to work with , Shop with confidence people.

Merry Christmas
Gary in NH
Alpman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpman wrote:
I am now accepting pre-orders on the HP t5520 units with a $25 deposit. I am only charging the deposit in order to weed out those who are not serious buyers. Your deposit will be fully refundable if for some unseen reason I cannot fulfill your order. The balance will be due before delivery, which is expected within two weeks. There are currently only 10 units available for the special purchase price of $55, which includes shipping! Please PM your PayPal email address so I can send you a bill and add you to the list. Thanks for your interest. I'm sure you will be more than happy with my products and services as many members here have been. PM me with further questions...

I just received my parts shipment from China. I will be assembling the TC's and sending a bill for the balance for those of youthat pre-ordered. I currently have five of these $55 TC's available. PM me and include your email if you would like to order one of them. But do it quick, they won't last.

I will also be listing a few of the $66 and $77 Neoware models on ebay today, so check my listings...thanks.
Alpman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only three $55 units left...going, going...almost gone!!!
Alpman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now It's down to two left...selling like hotcakes.
4rockpuppies
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Sweet ! I never knew about this forum ! Reply with quote

Wink

Last edited by 4rockpuppies on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Alpman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4rock -

Thank you...

Everyone -

All six TC's I listed on ebay are now sold out, thank you. I still have two of the $55 HP t5520 forum specials left, so grab 'em while you can. I'll post a few more on ebay in a day or two. I need to play catch-up before I do.
Alpman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

$55 units are now out of stock, thank you everyone. A few pre-order customers have not paid their balance due nor answered email inquiries. If the balance due is not paid by Friday I will refund the deposits and make them available for sale once again. I'll keep you all posted...

I just listed two more $66 Neoware e100/CA10 TC's on ebay. Get them while you can. To check my listings, hit the WWW button below this post.

More $77 Neos to come soon...
SFORCES
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpman wrote:
$55 units are now out of stock, thank you everyone. A few pre-order customers have not paid their balance due nor answered email inquiries. If the balance due is not paid by Friday I will refund the deposits and make them available for sale once again. I'll keep you all posted...

I just listed two more $66 Neoware e100/CA10 TC's on ebay. Get them while you can. To check my listings, hit the WWW button below this post.

What's the differnt's between the three $55 $66 and $77?
Alpman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SFORCES wrote:
Alpman wrote:

What's the differnt's between the three $55 $66 and $77?

$55 HP t5520 VIA 800Mhz CPU, 128mb RAM (fixed, not upgradable) 6GB MicroDrive now with XPe SP3. This is the bare minimum configuration and works very well for a dedicated mJ box.

$66 Neoware e100/CA10 VIA 800Mhz CPU, 128mb RAM (upgradable to 1GB) 6GB MicroDrive now with XPe SP3. Similar configuration as the t5520, but memory is upgradable and the case is a bit larger.

$77 is the same model as $66 but adds 256mb memory with XPe SP3 and pre installed bonus software, including Win7 Theme, IE8, WMP11, Outlook Express, Mozilla Firefox, FlashPlayer, Java, Foxit PDF Reader, QuickTime Player, ClamWin Free Antivirus, CCleaner, Defraggler, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Powerpiont Viewers. Microsoft Update is also enabled. This is a good dual purpose machine for basic internet browsing and email.

All three models use a MicroDrive, allowing me to enable Pagefile (virtual memory) which is the primary reason these TC's will work with minimal memory requirements. Rock solid mJ performance and no "out of memory" errors. EWF is also disabled, allowing you to install software and take mJ updates without having to commit the changes to disk.

All three models also have TeamViewer installed and pre-configured for your remote monitoring needs. The unique ID and default password will be located on a sticker on the unit.

I hope this answers all of your questions. If there is anything further, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks...

EDIT - I forgot to mention the $77 TC also includes a vertical stand...

EDIT - All three models have been updated to XPe SP3!!!

Last edited by Alpman on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Alpman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

$66 models are now sold out as well...that didn't last long, did it...which means I'm completely sold out of all models for now.

I'll try to get a some more ready by Friday. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: