magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MJ Ready Thin Clients on Sale Now From Just $55 Shipped!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alpman
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:07 am    Post subject: MJ Ready Thin Clients on Sale Now From Just $55 Shipped!! Reply with quote

Starting at just $55 with free shipping, these are some of the lowest prices anywhere and surely the lowest priced mJ TC's on ebay. I was really tired of seeing people get gouged on ebay with inflated TC prices. I offer several models with unique configurations, some even include built-in WiFi, and a 7-day money back guarantee!! Bronze Power Seller now with Top-Rated Seller performance rating. Check my 100% feedback rating, all are satisfied customers and many are from this forum...

Click Here For My eBay Listings

I also have a solderless 100k ohm mJ Caller ID Fix listed for $5.99 + $1.41 shipping!!

PM me or email me with questions...

EDIT - I just made eBay's Top-Rated Seller performance rating...WooHoo!!! Thanks to everyone for all your support.

EDIT 3/10/10 - I am now updating availability on this first page to elminate confusion...

(0) HP t5520's Scratch n' Dent - $45ea **SOLD OUT**
(0) HP t5520's - $55ea (Now Includes Vertical Stand @ N/C) **SOLD OUT**
(1) TermTek TC3350 256mb/custom rear USB - $77ea
(1) EBC3610's 256mb/40Gb 2.5" IDE HDD - $99ea

All models include a 6GB MicroDrive with my latest SP3 image unless otherwise stated. Also included: power supply or cord and Priority Mail shipping.

No eBay listings for TC's at this time. Click the "WWW" link below my signature for my other eBay listings. All models ordered thru PayPal directly. PM or email for order instructions...thanks!!

***PRIORTY MAIL SHIPPING TO U.S. DOMESTIC MARKET INCLUDING HAWAII, ALASKA AND PUERTO RICO INCLUDED. APO/FPO AND CANADADIAN CUSTOMERS PLEASE CONTACT FOR A QUOTE***

Alpman aka acpcguy on ebay
angelscamp.pc.guy@sbcglobal.net

Last edited by Alpman on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:15 am; edited 23 times in total
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:07 am    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

onlyme
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpman, my MJ caller ID works (sort of), it shows the number of the person calling but not the name. Will this resistor device allow both the name and number to display? Thanks, by the way your prices seem VERY reasonable.
Alpman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mJ currently only supports the number on the phone. If you add the number to your Contacts list it will display the name as well but only on the softphone display, not on the phone CID. Hope that clears things up. Thanks...
onlyme
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it does thanks for the reply.....The number is better than nothing, I sure do love my MJ.
conniemadagain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: MJ Ready Thin Clients or Sale From Just $66.66 Shipped!! Reply with quote

This guy is top notch ... got one from Alpman almost a month ago and it is running strong ... now my laptop is free ...

Alpman wrote:
Check out my ebay listings. Some of the lowest prices anywhere. I got tired of seeing people get gouged on ebay with inflated prices. Several models with unique configurations, some including built-in WiFi!!! Check my feedback rating, all satisfied customers and many are from this forum...

http://shop.ebay.com/acpcguy/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

I also have the solderless 100k ohm mJ Caller ID Fix listed for $5.99 + $1.41 shipping!!

PM me or message me in ebay for questions...

Alpman aka acpcguy on ebay
shumiron
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree - Alpman is great. I bought a TC from him and he was helpful way beyond what you normally get from ebayers. If you want a thin client to run your MJ on get it from him. I am a Happy Jack!
Alpman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I appreciate the vote of confidence.

Shumiron - Were they able to transfer the old account over and did it solve your ring issue???
Alpman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, the $55 units went fast!! I should have more of them listed over the weekend...
jonfk2
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: 55$ unit Reply with quote

I ordered the last $55.55 unit you had listed. Awaiting delivery. Thanks, in advance, because of your good reputation!
Alpman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your order. It shipped yesterday via Priority Mail. You should receive it no later than Monday. Let me know when it arrives and how it works for you.

I listed two more early this morning at that price and they both went to the same buyer within just hours.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask...thanks again for your support.

Greg
Alpman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My UPS shipment did not arrive today. I have company coming to town on Monday, so it looks like I won't be able to list any more until after Turkey Day. I have currently have two $66 units (includes a vertical stand and doubles the memory of the $55 unit) and several other configurations available. Check my listings in the link at the top of the page...get them while you can!! More to come soon...
jonfk2
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: vertical stand Reply with quote

Where would I get a vertical stand for the $55 unit I ordered from you? Can you suggest a source?
Alpman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one I can send you but two of the four alignment pins are broken. It should still work though. You could always use a couple of pop rivets to secure it as well. Just PayPal me $2 to cover shipping and I'll get it out to you right away...
jonfk2
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject: $2 sent Reply with quote

Thanks
Alpman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonfk2 - You're welcome. I mailed it this morning.

All - Again, the 55 TC's are currently sold out and I only have one $66 TC left until after Thanksgiving. Get it now or you'll have to wait...I also have three TC's available with built in WiFi ranging from $88 to $111. Check my listings...more to come soon!! Thanks to everyone for their support.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: