magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MJ Mac Version does not support saving contacts & call l

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Using magicJack on a Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ny2la36
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: MJ Mac Version does not support saving contacts & call l Reply with quote

I have Magic Jack on my MAC OS x 10.5 leopard and it seems that MJ Mac Version does not support saving contacts & call log.
I cant save phone numbers in call list for later dialing , also there is no call log. Does anyone know if there is a MAC version
that supports this or how to fix this? thx,
pro3
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same problem here. any fix yet. though on my pc I can see the call log and my phone directory. But on the mac, its just the dialer.
kingo
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: me too Reply with quote

Just tried my MJ on my Macbook. It worked, but there was no call log or contacts available.

However, when I plugged the MJ back into a PC, the calls I had made and received were logged there fwiw. So it seems like it is logging that info, they just haven't built out thepart of the interface that shows that info yet.

KS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Using magicJack on a Mac All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: