magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
magicJack Sound issues on telephone or computer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> MagicJack FAQs (Read this First)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: magicJack Sound issues on telephone or computer Reply with quote

Most of the time this is due to the magicJack being set to to headset and not telephone in the menu. Please check to make sure that "Telephone" is selected in Menu and all the sound devices are set to magicjack in the settings.
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

rimbaud
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:11 am    Post subject: Bad USB connection Reply with quote

I knew my internet connection and magicJack were working because the sound was fine using the headset option. The USB extension cord they sent must have been faulty, because plugging the magicJack into a different USB port corrected the sound.
huskerfanjr
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:21 pm    Post subject: Noise on Computer & Phone Reply with quote

My problem is somewhat similar, but different: If i have my headset/microphone plugged in (usb), but switch to Telephone & try to use my telephone, i get the typical sound of usb devices being removed from the computer - every second or so the entire time i'm on the telephone. In addition, the telephone cuts out every 2 secs or so, so you can't understand what anyone is saying. If i remove my headset, reboot my computer, then my telephone works fine. Or, if i just use my headset/microphone, it mostly works ok. I'm on Win 7.

Any ideas or fixes?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> MagicJack FAQs (Read this First) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: