magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MagicJack Sites

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CindyD
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: MagicJack Sites Reply with quote

Is there a way to get to other magic web pages. Any time I type in a magicjack web page it defaults to the page with the advertisement. I want to see if I can get a replacement magicJack. The chat person says I can not get another one to try until I have used it on another PC. I only have one PC!!!!!!!!! Sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
kumar
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A) What Operating sytem/internet browser are you using
B) Why does it matter

If u are using IE then u may have ads...otherwise i don't get any ads here
Peace
Kumar
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gerry_52
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In answer to your question, no there are no other web sites that go beyond the main site and the pages connected to it. There is no other way to contact their customer service other than the chat on the main page. If your magicjack is not working be very specific and post the problem here and your computer setup and we can usually talk you thru the problem and get you up and running.
kumar
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OR, come to the Magicjack Very Happy instead of waisting time posting and waitn here....I am always there....open for any questions (That i can help with).
magichat.bravehost.com
peace
kumar
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
CindyD
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have posted my problem here it's named "magicjack disappears"
http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/magicjack-disappears-t619.html
I have been at the magicjack chat 3 times and with every visit I get more frustarted. I spend and hour with each chat having me do the same thing. It ends with them saying try the jack on another computer. Well I don't have another computer and I don't have the time to visit friends to load it on there computer. I want give it to friends to load on their computer because they will need my password.
HolmanGT
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CindyD,

First I know you are getting frustrated but that is just the way most of this Technical stuff is handled these days. You buy in and if it doesn't work you can be in for one hell of bad ride. We all complain about MJ's Tech Support, but buy some Norton software and if it don't work and you want a live person to talk to "no problem" unless you consider the fact that they charge more to talk to a live person than the software that you purchased.

You should consider taking Kumar up on his offer to assist from his WEB site. He is extremely MJ literate.

There is a back-door you can use to get a new MJ device, if you are still within your 30 trial period just get on line order a new unit then chat with sales get an RMA number and return the one you have; the reason is because you just don't like the way it works and don't go into anymore detail than that and don't mention the new one you have just ordered.

Should work out to be "Out with the old in with the new".
drjekyl
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The other way to get it replaced by the dopes in the tech chat (when they are even there) is to LIE. Yes, LIE. Tell them you have tried it on 3 different computers in two different locations and it still doesn't work.
HolmanGT
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drjekyl,

Thank you for putting it in simple terms, those tech support folks are blindly following a rule book and you the customer, have to do what you have to do to get what you need.

Ps - Was that Hyde or Jekyl posting. Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: