magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MAGICJACK NO LONGER WORKS FOR ALL NUMBERS DIALED MUST READ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bcam206
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Conference Calls Reply with quote

I tried calling a local contractor on his cell phone this week and could not get through. His cell had a 270 area code, I'm in 502. Had never had this problem before and have had Magic Jack Plus for over a year with absolutely no problems at all. I was surprised to receive a recording from Magic Jack about conference calls when I tried returning this contractor's call and was referred to my.magicjack.prepaid.com. I was unable to find that site. Luckily I was able to contact him via my cell phone. I appreciate the feedback on this site. Was very informative. Hopefully, I won't have this problem again or if I only have it once a year or so I can deal with it. Comparing Magic Jack to my local phone company as far as cost I'm way ahead with Magic Jack and can understand that they are still working on different situations. I was recently contacted by them about paying for 911 services. I had absolutely no problem with that knowing that I previously had to pay for 911 services with my local phone company. Cost wise I'm still ahead of the game. Beats paying $45/mo. with my local phone company. The main reason I have Magic Jack is for 911. I wasn't comfortable having just my cell phone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: