magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MAGICFEATURES - Add 20+ Features Plus Call Recording
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:37 am    Post subject: MAGICFEATURES - Add 20+ Features Plus Call Recording Reply with quote

"MAGICFEATURES" - ADD OVER 20 BRILLIANT FEATURES PLUS CALL RECORDING. FREE TRIAL !!!

Get the full licensed version of the "Magicfeatures" software plugin for a one time payment of just $19.95 !!!

Many people with traditional landline phones pay that much each and every month and sometimes even more for a smaller list of custom calling features. You also get Call Recording that can be initiated at any time during an incoming or outgoing call or you can enable the option to automatically record all phone calls.

A simple yet brilliant gift for yourself or to give to that special someone.

At the time of online purchase, you will be e-mailed all the instructions to download and use the new "Magicfeatures" including a license key. Print them and you are ready to go.

It's FREE to download and try out for a few days and comes with a full uninstall application.

The "Magicfeatures" Plugin is available at http://www.pcphonesoft.com .

===========================

You get all these great "Magicfeatures":

Caller ID with Name (with Online Reverse Number Lookup)
Call Waiting Caller ID
Talking Caller ID
7 Digit Local Area Dialing
Voice Mail (dial 98)
Speed Dial (dial 1-50)
Last Number Redial (dial 66)
Call Return (dial 69)
Cancel Call Waiting (dial 70)
Call Forwarding (dial 72/73)
Anonymous Call Block (dial 77/87)
Do Not Disturb (dial 78/79)
Priority Calls Only (dial 64/84)
Selective Call Rejection
Blocked Call Chime with Caller ID
Priority Call Special Ringing
Priority Call Waiting
Call Waiting Disable
Automated Extension Dialing
Automated Phone Card Dialing
Double Ringing for Answer Machine Pickup
Call Location Lookup
Call Recording
:

Last edited by redpepper on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 33 times in total
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:37 am    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

conniemadagain
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who are they
how long in business
where did they come from

more info or it is a scam ...

Question Question Question
sabresfan
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying the free trial version and the call block features work nicely when I put my cell phone number in to test it. The double ring does not seem to be working. Do you have to register for that feature to work?
newtoncd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried a trial of the program and the caller ID with call waiting does not work.
-NetTalk DUO since Dec 10
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I double checked and the double ringing feature is working for me. Open the "Features Dashboard" window and make 100% sure the Double Ringing feature checkbox is ticked and then press OK to save the setting and close the window.

If that feature is on, you should hear your phone physically ring 7-8 times before going to voice mail instead of 4 rings.

Last edited by redpepper on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For technical support stuff, there is an active support forum at http://www.pcphonesoft.com .

The call waiting caller id has been tested against various Vtech, Bell and AT&T regular and cordless phones that are Call Waiting Caller ID capable. So far it has worked with all of them.

The first thing to check is to make 100% sure the box your phone came in definitely says Call Waiting Caller ID on it. Many phones that support regular incoming Caller ID do NOT support Call Waiting Caller ID. It is a different feature capability altogether.

There is absolutely no doubt that there are going to be some phone makes and models that support Call Waiting Caller ID where the feature is not working. The exact makes and models of those phones need to be identified so some fine tuning can be done as required.
newtoncd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redpepper wrote:
For technical support stuff, there is an active support forum at http://www.pcphonesoft.com .

The call waiting caller id has been tested against various Vtech, Bell and AT&T regular and cordless phones that are Call Waiting Caller ID capable. So far it has worked with all of them.

The first thing to check is to make 100% sure the box your phone came in definitely says Call Waiting Caller ID on it. Many phones that support regular incoming Caller ID do NOT support Call Waiting Caller ID. It is a different feature capability altogether.

There is absolutely no doubt that there are going to be some phone makes and models that support Call Waiting Caller ID where the feature is not working. The exact makes and models of those phones need to be identified so some fine tuning can be done as required.

It currently works with my PAP2T-NA/magicJack setup, so I know the phone (Panasonic KX-TG9334) is capable.
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the additional information and clarification. A solution to address your phone will be included in the next release.
conniemadagain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redpepper wrote:
Thanks for the additional information and clarification. A solution to address your phone will be included in the next release.

you are so busy SELLING this you will not answer my questions ...
macman4hire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moderators,

I believe this thread belongs in Discussions Topic magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted!
sabresfan
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The call blocking with the widcards is nice and works. I did notice that I have to uncheck call waiting caller id for the name and number to show up. I'm under the assumption my cheapo phones don't have this feature and this is the reason why it was not showing up. I did get the double ring to work with a restart and it has worked when I have tried it out since then. The 7 digit calling works along with speed dials. The 69 for call return and 98 for voicemail also work.
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Release 1.01 is now available for download at http://www.pcphonesoft.com .

The discrepancies you guys have mentioned have been fixed.
sabresfan
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'am throughly impressed with the Xlite plugin and the ability to use it with MJ. I now have the Xlite and MJ plugiin running and they work great. A nice tip for people is to use sipgate and you can set your own caller id. I have mine setup as my googlevoice number which rings my MJ. Thanks redpepper these are some great products that deliver.
newtoncd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have been all over my caller ID with call waiting problem.

I have it isolated to the fact that when I call out and am talking to someone and then get a call, the caller ID with call waiting does not work.

However, when I am on a call (someone else has called me) and I get another call, caller ID with call waiting works fine.

It works fine with my PAP2T, so, I am guessing it is some minor setting they need to change. Otherwise, their software works great and they do a nice job of responding on their forum.
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CALLER ID NAME - REAL TIME ONLINE WHITE PAGES REVERSE LOOKUP

This capability was developed in direct response to a great suggestion from a member in this forum. For private numbers, cellphone numbers and international numbers where a White Page lookup will not work, the caller's location (state or country) is looked up and displayed.

The Real Time Online White Pages Lookup capability is available for following Caller ID (Name+Number) features in Release 1.02 of the "MagicfeaturesPlugin" posted today for download:

1. Caller ID
2. Call Waiting Caller ID
3. Blocked Call Chime With Caller ID
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: