magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MAGICFEATURES - Add 20+ Features Plus Call Recording
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
newtoncd
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me


Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Posts: 216

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitstopjoe wrote:
New version of MagicFeatures JUST released, and 3 days ahead of schedule to boot..

http://www.pcphonesoft.com/pcphonesoft/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=484

Now Anubis14 doesn't have to search Smile


Joe Sica




Just installed it, working great!
_________________
-Curt
--magicJack user since Oct 08 w/magicFeatures
--D-Link DIR-655
-NetTalk DUO since Dec 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Google
AdSense





PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

Back to top
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me


Joined: 13 Oct 2009
Posts: 501

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback. It is appreciated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me


Joined: 13 Oct 2009
Posts: 501

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magicfeatures Release 2.01 is now available for download at http://www.pcphonesoft.com . It is stable and compatible with magicJack's brand new dialer.

You can try it free for 7 days even if you have previously tried it in the past.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
slceso
MagicJack User


Joined: 18 Feb 2010
Posts: 40

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, keep up the good work!

is there any way you could start an email list to let us know when updates become available? maybe a "subscribe to" link on your site, or make a gmail acct or something. just a thought.

Also, I thought I had read somewhere before about syncing the MJ contact list with, gmail contacts or equivalent but can't seem to find it now. do you know of a way to access the MJ contacts for backup or a way to load from another source?

Thanks again

EDIT: hey, whaddya know
http://www.pcphonesoft.com/pcphonesoft/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=595
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei


Joined: 18 Mar 2010
Posts: 1548

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redpepper wrote:
Magicfeatures Release 2.01 is now available for download at http://www.pcphonesoft.com . It is stable and compatible with magicJack's brand new dialer.

You can try it free for 7 days even if you have previously tried it in the past.


Tried it out...was happy. Bought it...still happy...kinda. Why do I have to manually start it every time I boot up? I thought it was doing so when I was trying it, well...because, it was a trial. Still doing it after purchasing it. It is running as a startup program, just not kicking in. I did a quick search and found nothing and don't have the mental energy to read all 12 pages of this post. A simple adjustment on my end, I'm assuming. Otherwise a major pain in the ass since I have frequent power glitches with the great local power company here in southwest Florida.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO


Joined: 13 Sep 2008
Posts: 2845
Location: North East Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nailgunner wrote:
redpepper wrote:
Magicfeatures Release 2.01 is now available for download at http://www.pcphonesoft.com . It is stable and compatible with magicJack's brand new dialer.

You can try it free for 7 days even if you have previously tried it in the past.


Tried it out...was happy. Bought it...still happy...kinda. Why do I have to manually start it every time I boot up? I thought it was doing so when I was trying it, well...because, it was a trial. Still doing it after purchasing it. It is running as a startup program, just not kicking in. I did a quick search and found nothing and don't have the mental energy to read all 12 pages of this post. A simple adjustment on my end, I'm assuming. Otherwise a major pain in the ass since I have frequent power glitches with the great local power company here in southwest Florida.


Doesn't do that for me, starts on it's own every boot. .. MAYBE try to re-install it as something glitched the last time, OR go here and do a search for your problem and then post if you can't find anything

http://www.pcphonesoft.com/pcphonesoft/forum/default.asp?CAT_ID=8

Joe Sica
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei


Joined: 18 Mar 2010
Posts: 1548

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitstopjoe wrote:
nailgunner wrote:
redpepper wrote:
Magicfeatures Release 2.01 is now available for download at http://www.pcphonesoft.com . It is stable and compatible with magicJack's brand new dialer.

You can try it free for 7 days even if you have previously tried it in the past.


Tried it out...was happy. Bought it...still happy...kinda. Why do I have to manually start it every time I boot up? I thought it was doing so when I was trying it, well...because, it was a trial. Still doing it after purchasing it. It is running as a startup program, just not kicking in. I did a quick search and found nothing and don't have the mental energy to read all 12 pages of this post. A simple adjustment on my end, I'm assuming. Otherwise a major pain in the ass since I have frequent power glitches with the great local power company here in southwest Florida.


Doesn't do that for me, starts on it's own every boot. .. MAYBE try to re-install it as something glitched the last time, OR go here and do a search for your problem and then post if you can't find anything

http://www.pcphonesoft.com/pcphonesoft/forum/default.asp?CAT_ID=8

Joe Sica


Thanks...you are the man. I uninstalled, ran my registry cleaner and reinstalled. That didn't work. The interesting thing is that after the reinstall my speed dial list was still there and it didn't ask me for a product key, so I guess it's true that you can never totally delete anything. But the forum had two answers. It's apparently a vista / 7 issue. I passed on TOTALLY turning off my User Account Control settings, and opted for the Task Manager addition, which worked perfect. Thanks again for the suggestions.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO


Joined: 13 Sep 2008
Posts: 2845
Location: North East Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very welcome, very glad to have helped...
They have a good forum there too, just like here..


Joe Sica
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gashliquor
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me


Joined: 26 Apr 2008
Posts: 447

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MagicFeaturePlugin 2.014 Released, Works sweet too but as always the record still needs work on the echo problem but at least the company keeps up with there software means alot to consumers!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me


Joined: 13 Oct 2009
Posts: 501

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incremental release 2.015 is now available for download from http://download.pcphonesoft.com

It includes a robustness fix to mask the recently introduced messaging bug in the MJ network that triggered the caller id used by Magicfeatures to sometimes get out of synch.

For reference, the underlying message bug involves the sending of additional incoming call messages even after the given call has been acknowledged and even answered.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei


Joined: 18 Mar 2010
Posts: 1548

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redpepper wrote:
Incremental release 2.015 is now available for download.

It includes a robustness fix to address the recently introduced messaging bug in the MJ network that triggered the caller id used by Magicfeatures to sometimes get out of synch.


I'm still doing great with my "old version". Is there anything other than the caller id fix (not an issue with me) that I would want to update for?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO


Joined: 13 Sep 2008
Posts: 2845
Location: North East Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it ain't broke?? Well you know the rest........
I am still at 2.012 as I didnt see anything I needed to make me want to update as all is working fine...
_________________
Joe Sica
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei


Joined: 18 Mar 2010
Posts: 1548

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitstopjoe wrote:
If it ain't broke?? Well you know the rest........
I am still at 2.012 as I didnt see anything I needed to make me want to update as all is working fine...


Yea, I assumed. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a flashing blue light or some change. I like pretty colors.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me


Joined: 13 Oct 2009
Posts: 501

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto. The last few updates have been incremental releases to address a few minor issues that have been reported by certain users with Release 2.01. If 2.01x is working fine for you wait to try 2.02 whenever it comes out.

Last edited by redpepper on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO


Joined: 13 Sep 2008
Posts: 2845
Location: North East Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nailgunner wrote:
bitstopjoe wrote:
If it ain't broke?? Well you know the rest........
I am still at 2.012 as I didnt see anything I needed to make me want to update as all is working fine...


Yea, I assumed. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a flashing blue light or some change. I like pretty colors.


Like a yellow 911?? Smile
_________________
Joe Sica
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB Turbo Extended Edition © 2013, phpBB Group
magicJack and magicJack Plus are trademarks of magicJack LLP. This website is in no way affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by magicJack LLP, and is an unofficial forum for consumers to openly communicate regarding their experiences with the magicJack products.