magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MAGICFEATURES - Add 20+ Features Plus Call Recording
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new 4th generation of magicJack USB dongles that use the new 780 chip are now on store shelves.

Magicfeatures Release 1.11 specifically includes compatibility enhancements to support the new next generation magicJack USB dongle.

It is now available to download and install at http://download.pcphonesoft.com .
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

davesmith
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought Magicfeatures": a few days ago.. I have not been able to set it up yet.

I bought the Magicfeatures": I also see the 2 other services are they differnt than the 20 featheres.

I know this is a long shot but would i be able to make the caller think i am calling from a diffent number. I want to call from magicjack an have it come up looking like it is coming from my cell phone number.

I have 3 magicjacks do i need 3 licsenes or can i pay for one servrcie liscene an use it for all magicjacks an laptops.

Dave S
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davesmith wrote:
I bought Magicfeatures": a few days ago.. I have not been able to set it up yet.

I bought the Magicfeatures": I also see the 2 other services are they differnt than the 20 featheres.

I know this is a long shot but would i be able to make the caller think i am calling from a diffent number. I want to call from magicjack an have it come up looking like it is coming from my cell phone number.

I have 3 magicjacks do i need 3 licsenes or can i pay for one servrcie liscene an use it for all magicjacks an laptops.

Dave S

No you can not "spoof" your MJ # on it's own JUST using your MJ. Search is your friend.
You need to buy 1 lic for EACH MJ in order to use MagicFeatures on said 3 MJ's.

BUT if I may suggest your $ would best be spent on learning to type, speak and spell in English. Just saying............

Joe Sica

Last edited by bitstopjoe on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you use the SkyjackPlugin along with the Skype dialer from http://www.skype.com you can set up your Skype calling account to transmit your mobile phone number as the caller id.

To place calls over the Skype network via your magicJack, just dial an "*" before the number you wish to call.

For reference, to call regular phones via the Skype network you will also need to deposit some funds in your Skype account. A little however goes a long way.
davesmith
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitstopjoe wrote:
davesmith wrote:

Dave S

No you can not "spoof" your MJ # on it's own JUST using your MJ. Search is your friend.
You need to buy 1 lic for EACH MJ in order to use MagicFeatures on said 3 MJ's.

BUT if I may suggest your $ would best be spent on learning to type, speak and spell in English. Just saying............

Joe Sica

I here you loud an clear I right like a cave man ugg ugg!! I have inproved last year i could not even use or turn on a computer.

Dave
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all of us can improve ourselves in some way.. Glad to hear you are working on you.. All the best...

Joe Sica
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Anubis14
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright weird issue. My magicfeatures is no longer working. the magicjack works fine but the magicfeatures icon is grayed out. it's been working for months and now all of a sudden, nothing. Any ideas?
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anubis14 wrote:
Alright weird issue. My magicfeatures is no longer working. the magicjack works fine but the magicfeatures icon is grayed out. it's been working for months and now all of a sudden, nothing. Any ideas?

Yes DO A SEARCH!!! Sheesh..
Here I did it for you

http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/fyi-magicfeatures-plus-their-other-tools-t9600.html

Joe Sica
conniemadagain
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe Joe Joe ...

you know the rule is newbies must have at least 3 questions/post asking if their finger stinks when they pull it out of their .......................................................................................

bitstopjoe wrote:
Anubis14 wrote:

Here I did it for you

http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/fyi-magicfeatures-plus-their-other-tools-t9600.html

Joe Sica

Last edited by conniemadagain on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conniemadagain wrote:
Joe Joe Joe ...

you know the rule is newbies must have at least 3 questions/post asking if their finger stinks when they pull it our of there .......................................................................................

bitstopjoe wrote:
Anubis14 wrote:

Here I did it for you

Joe Sica

WOW you are correct, I mean it is not like they asked a question which has been asked MANY many times before and they are the ONLY one having that problem, so I apologize......... As long as I don't have to smell that finger Smile

Joe Sica
Anubis14
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sincere apologies for not doing a search and my heartfelt thanks to Joe for taking time to stoop down from his lofty ivory tower to grace me with the touch of his divine wisdom.

Verily, I have found nirvana.

I know words are not enough to express my gratitude but I owe you a try Joe:

Thank you, oh thank you thank you.
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anubis14 wrote:
My sincere apologies for not doing a search and my heartfelt thanks to Joe for taking time to stoop down from his lofty ivory tower to grace me with the touch of his divine wisdom.

Verily, I have found nirvana.

I know words are not enough to express my gratitude but I owe you a try Joe:

Thank you, oh thank you thank you.

Unlike you, my NON sarcastic response, You are welcome.

Joe Sica
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New version of MagicFeatures JUST released, and 3 days ahead of schedule to boot..

http://www.pcphonesoft.com/pcphonesoft/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=484

Now Anubis14 doesn't have to search Smile

Joe Sica
Anubis14
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can I say? I was impressed by your masterful use of capital letters, sir.

My apologies for being rash and posting a question without doing proper research. I'll bear your wise words in mind next time I have a question. And thank you for the link, but I had it already. I actually learned!
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anubis14 wrote:
What can I say? I was impressed by your masterful use of capital letters, sir.

My apologies for being rash and posting a question without doing proper research. I'll bear your wise words in mind next time I have a question. And thank you for the link, but I had it already. I actually learned!

HAHAHA good to hear. Sorry to have been rash but you have no idea how many post when their answers can be found in a quick search OR even just looking at the post headers. SO many post a question to the exact same thing that is listed right below their own post! Trust me I was easy on you, really. There are others here not so nice when they see people not bothering to search. I have asked the moderator to maybe put up something in the header of the forum to PLEASE do a search fiirst before posting.
Capital letters?? Nah just fat fingers hitting the wrong keys Smile

Joe Sica
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: