magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magic Jack Hacked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damian Martyn
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:02 pm    Post subject: Magic Jack Hacked Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum and new to magic jack as well so would need proper help from you guys to solve my issue.

I registered a new magic jack couple of hours back and by now I already received 3-4 call from some other Magic Jack numbers...I have not disclosed my number to anyone yet so I am not sure how they got my number. Please advice.

Also I spoke to my cousin who is IT engineer. He said that people from overseas have a software with them and they get the number of new registered Magic JAck instantly. They call to collect your personal information...

Is it true? Is it even possible to hack Magic Jack? PLease give me more details about the software so I can talk to my cousin and can do some research on it.

Also is it possible to hack magic jack via IP?

Please help me. Am worried.
pip
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No.

Numbers are recycled yes.
You will never get an unused number with any phone company.
Please sign up to the national do not call list.
And when they phone just keep repeating to have them remove you from their list.

Or just buy what ever they are selling :p
jackdvorak07
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried many things but it cant be possible to me....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: