magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magic Jack + and DSL - BIG ISSUE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tbeltz
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:59 pm    Post subject: Magic Jack + and DSL - BIG ISSUE Reply with quote

I have ran into a issue and am wondering oif others have noticed it. Have MJ + and connecting through my router. Issue is I cannot make calls to DLS service providers. I have tried 4 different friends who are on DSL and I am unable to get a call to go through to them. When I am going through the router, I get 3 bursts of Dial tone and then nothing. If I plug it directly into my PC via the USB port and try, I dial the number and it immediately drops me back to Dial tone. Big issue and needs an immediate fix. Too Mnay DSL customers out there. By the way, 3 of those friends are on CenturyLink in Florida and the other is on a Independent DSL in Michigan but the same results on all of them. Any one else out there having this problem??
sabresfan
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe this might answer your question https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=12NaeRBrgWor0YAx1ladCXjpOayC2HZo2EW2XFIfgJvU The list maybe a little outdated but may help.
tbeltz
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. i checked the list out and it is very interesting to say the least. Something I had not anticipated as I am sure many others have not as well. Neither of the area codes (941) or (269) are on the list but as you say it may not be updated. I have called others within the 941 area code with no problems but it will not get a call into those with DSL, which I think is a different issue all togather. Maybe someone will come up with something else on this issue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: